Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If your SO has a small penis...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 110 Replies

If your SO has a small penis, do y'all still have good sex?

And I don't want to hear that NOBODY on this board has a SO with a small penis. Someone does. Someone has to.

My fiance and I are waiting until we get married to have sex... so I don't know what his manhood looks like, but I think it's on the smaller end of the scale. I love him, so I'm still going to marry him.. but I am worried about what the sex will be like.

*ETA.. gross. no, I dont like oral.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 22, 2013 at 2:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 22, 2013 at 2:01 AM
First page
Irenesmommy
by Gold Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 2:02 AM

I dated a guy with a very small penis, however he was well versed in the arts of cunniligus, he never left me unhappy kwim? If you love the guy his penis size shouldn't matter

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 22, 2013 at 2:02 AM
Sorry, can't help. My SO isn't lacking in that department
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 22, 2013 at 2:03 AM
If my dh had a small penis he had better make up for it with his tounge. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 22, 2013 at 2:03 AM
What's small to u?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 22, 2013 at 2:04 AM
I have and let me tell you i dreaded that moment when u had to go to bed the actually intercourse was for his benefit only i didn't feel nothing he didn't even hump me
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 22, 2013 at 2:05 AM
1 mom liked this

aw man...

Quoting Anonymous:

I have and let me tell you i dreaded that moment when u had to go to bed the actually intercourse was for his benefit only i didn't feel nothing he didn't even hump me

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 22, 2013 at 2:05 AM
4 moms liked this
DH is a little on the small side. There have been times when we have had absolutely great sex & other times when we have had not so good sex. I honestly believe its not really about size as long as he knows how to use it and can hit all the right spots for you. I have been with a man who was on the larger scale and we never really had great sex.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 22, 2013 at 2:07 AM

The guy I was engaged to before I married dh had a small penis.  Dh is hung like a horse.  Sometimes when I'm sore as hell after sex with dh, I miss that cute little peepee.  It got the job done and never left me sore.

Just wondering why you think it is small, considering you haven't seen it.... 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Apr. 22, 2013 at 2:09 AM
My Dh has a bigger than average penis and we have pretty mediocre sex. I don't think it matters what size it is, unless its tiny or giant. Even then, there are ways to be satisfied.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)