Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

in 9 years of having sex i have never experienced this until tonight!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
How did I ever go this long without this?
Omg its amazing!
How did I go almost a decade without ever experiencing this?
Holy shit I'm still shaking!
Omfg, omfg, an orgasm is an amazing thing!
Wow! I can't think of words, I'm like just WOW!
AH, I feel like I'm floating!
I've been having sex since I was 16, I'm 25 now, and I had never until tonight experienced anything like this!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 22, 2013 at 2:03 AM
Replies (81-89):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:08 AM
Interesting... If its sooo good why did you get On Cm after?

Quoting Anonymous:

Huh, what? Its pretty explanatory in the op!

Quoting Anonymous:

Huh?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:10 AM
To wind down! I have to climb stairs to get to my bed, and I was way too shaky to do that safely. I'm actually heading to bed now ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Huh?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:13 AM
Must not have been that good. If an organism is that rare you wouldn't jump on CM right away... I could see a post about it the day after but not right after lol

Quoting Anonymous:

To wind down! I have to climb stairs to get to my bed, and I was way too shaky to do that safely. I'm actually heading to bed now ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Huh?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:17 AM

I got my first when I was 23. I had just started dating my fiancé, it's only gotten better ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:17 AM
Believe what you want! I got on cm because I wanted to, it beats sitting there crying because your best friend of 8+ years, who you love and just gave you the best sex of your life is leaving to move to a different state tomorrow :'(

Quoting Anonymous:

Must not have been that good. If an organism is that rare you wouldn't jump on CM right away... I could see a post about it the day after but not right after lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Huh?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:17 AM
I'm glad for you! Hope it keeps getting better!

Quoting Anonymous:

I got my first when I was 23. I had just started dating my fiancé, it's only gotten better ;)

stickyfingers
by Platinum Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:37 AM
It's always better with someone you care about... I am glad he was attentive to your needs! Now you know not to settle for less! You should get a toy and do some experimenting so you know your own body too

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah I got my best friend of 8+ years...

Quoting stickyfingers:

What happened? Did you get a new man? And congratulations!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:41 AM

That's not what I mean, I guess I'll be more blunt.. Don't go with the extreme vibration and clitoral stimulation. There isn't a man alive whose tongue can match the speed of a vibrator.

Quoting Anonymous:

This was fast and hard and passionate and it was awesome! So I don't know...

Quoting Anonymous:

My first was with my XH. The funny thing was he didn't even know what he had done, lol. Let's just say it was alternate play. Anyway, I had to teach him how to do it again before we could make it a regular thing. Now that you know more about your body, you can teach yourself how to relax and be more open to the experience. I agree that masturbation is something you need to explore. Stick with milder toys, and depend on slower movements for now. A man has a hard time keeping up with with what strong toys are capable of doing, and you don't want to teach your body to react only to stronger stimulation ;)

And Congratulations!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Oh, ok sorry I was kinda dense last night! I understand now!

Quoting Anonymous:

That's not what I mean, I guess I'll be more blunt.. Don't go with the extreme vibration and clitoral stimulation. There isn't a man alive whose tongue can match the speed of a vibrator.

Quoting Anonymous:

This was fast and hard and passionate and it was awesome! So I don't know...

Quoting Anonymous:

My first was with my XH. The funny thing was he didn't even know what he had done, lol. Let's just say it was alternate play. Anyway, I had to teach him how to do it again before we could make it a regular thing. Now that you know more about your body, you can teach yourself how to relax and be more open to the experience. I agree that masturbation is something you need to explore. Stick with milder toys, and depend on slower movements for now. A man has a hard time keeping up with with what strong toys are capable of doing, and you don't want to teach your body to react only to stronger stimulation ;)

And Congratulations!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)