Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You can be pretty without makeup!

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:21 AM
  • 57 Replies

excuse the messy hair, I had just got done playing with my child. lol. I wanted to show how great my skin has been looking ever since I started the paleo diet. its amazing!

for reference, here is a pic from before I started the diet. my skin was a lot worse. I also lost a bunch of weight but I dont think you can really tell with these pictures. but my skin is flawless now! I LOVE the paleo diet! (or paleo lifestyle)

____________________________________________________________________________________

Non-vaccinating, breastfeeding/mixfeeding with an SNS, babywearing, co-sleeping, cloth diapering, instinctive parenting, anti-CIO,  crunchy momma of one happy little baby boy. :)

by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LucyHourglass
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:24 AM
1 mom liked this

I dunno, I thought it was pretty neat. I've been reading about paleo helping lots of illnesses and other peoples acne as well.

LucyHourglass
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:25 AM

ignore the dark circles.. I have an infant.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:26 AM
I've heard it's good for PCOS I've been looking into it.

That's great it's helping clear your face!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:28 AM
I notice a big difference. That's awesome! You look great! :)
LucyHourglass
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:28 AM

i've become totally paleo-obsessed! the more I learn about it the more I love it.

Quoting Anonymous:

I've heard it's good for PCOS I've been looking into it.

That's great it's helping clear your face!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Non-vaccinating, breastfeeding/mixfeeding with an SNS, babywearing, co-sleeping, cloth diapering, instinctive parenting, anti-CIO,  crunchy momma of one happy little baby boy. :)

LucyHourglass
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:29 AM

thank you!

Quoting Anonymous:

I notice a big difference. That's awesome! You look great! :)

shortycmlb
by Gold Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:29 AM

I'll prove I'm the opposite.

Without

With

LucyHourglass
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:30 AM
1 mom liked this

lol. A lot of it has to do with specific body types i'm sure. I know for some people paleo diets work better and for other vegan diets work better and etc..

Quoting shortycmlb:

I'll prove I'm the opposite.

paganmommy4
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:32 AM

I honestly hate my face without make up. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:33 AM

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)