Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just how did they miss him?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 124 Replies
Tell me. I'm curious if they had helicopters with Infa-red cameras and detection dogs and military police, and God knows what else....how did they miss him in that boat? How? Makes no sense to me!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:50 AM

he was a block outside the perimeter zone is what was reported. Thankfully, the man that owned that boat decided he needed a cigarette. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:51 AM
They didn't. They were doing a house to house search in the area narrowed down that he was in. They just needed to get to that house and look.
Peytonsmom6308
by Gold Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:52 AM
2 moms liked this
I want to know how with all that they lost him after the supposed shoot out where his brother got run over
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:56 AM
It makes no sense. Where do you live? I think I know you. Lol.

Quoting Peytonsmom6308:

I want to know how with all that they lost him after the supposed shoot out where his brother got run over

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:57 AM

The infra red cameras can only work if the temp is just right...they were able to see his body heat after the temp dropped...also the house that had the boat was just outside of the perimeter that they thought he was in...when a neighbor noticed that there was a ladder up against the boat she called 911 the ladder hadn't always been there so he wasn't there the whole time

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:58 AM
They didn't what? That house was within the search parameter and they didn't find him.

Quoting Anonymous:

They didn't. They were doing a house to house search in the area narrowed down that he was in. They just needed to get to that house and look.

christina0607
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:59 AM

He was found outside of the perimeter that they thought he was in.

I don't think you realize just how densely packed this area is. 

teri4lance
by Platinum Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:00 AM
6 moms liked this
Go take a marble. Throw it in your house but don't look where it lands. Now search your house starting from one corner, search in 1 inch by 1 inch sections. See how long it takes you to find it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cassidysmom611
by Gold Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:00 AM
1 mom liked this

The house that he was found out was 1.5 blocks outside the perimeter Law enforcement had set up. That is why. It wasn't until the homeowner went outside noticed a ladder at his boat and called police. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured