Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why I am the way I am.

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:03 AM
  • 30 Replies
I know a lot of you have been annoyed with me. And I'd like to sincerely apologize (to those who deserve an apology).

Some of you said that I just act the way that I do for attention, and I think you were right.
My whole life, I was very self-conscious about myself. I was bullied in high school, for everything imaginable. My weight, my looks, my family, so on and so forth.
I put on an act online because I want to be accepted, even if it's for someone that I'm pretending to be.
I don't ever mean to offend anyone or annoy anyone or piss anyone off.

Truth is, I don't like myself or my life. And I don't know how to truly be happy.
So, there you go. There's my confession.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SincerelyMine
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:04 AM
Go to therapy . :/
nonnarae
by Silver Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:04 AM
Hope it gets better.
hddcooper
by Gold Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Awwwe I hope you learn to feel better about yourself ! I do not recall you ever offending me so bump for the ladies you are referring to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShanesMommy2012
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:06 AM
I will be starting soon. Since I don't have a primary doctor, my OBGYN needs to send a reference to the place that I'd be going to, and I have to wait for them to call me to set up an appointment.

Quoting SincerelyMine:

ShanesMommy2012
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:06 AM
Thank you.

Quoting nonnarae:

Hope it gets better.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Just stop worrying about everyone else and worry about you and your family. Focus on that and things will get better for you and everything else will fall into place.

SincerelyMine
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:07 AM
Can't you find a free support group until then? They have emotional support groups ran by therapists near me. Any near you?

Quoting ShanesMommy2012:

I will be starting soon. Since I don't have a primary doctor, my OBGYN needs to send a reference to the place that I'd be going to, and I have to wait for them to call me to set up an appointment.

Quoting SincerelyMine:

ShanesMommy2012
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:08 AM
I'll Google it.

Quoting SincerelyMine:

Can't you find a free support group until then? They have emotional support groups ran by therapists near me. Any near you?

Quoting ShanesMommy2012:

Quoting SincerelyMine:

Kelsmomma123
by Gold Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:08 AM
1 mom liked this
I am not familiar wit you I have seen on a few post people being mean to you but I never knew why. I hope everything works out for you. I'm sorry you were bullied.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smushy79
by Gold Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:08 AM
1 mom liked this

I dont know the background here, your SN doesnt pop out at me for anything particular. But if you think you need to improve yourself, then I think admitting it is the first step. GL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN