Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Your favorite thing about DH/SO?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies

DH looks at me, and I melt.  He looks at me like I'm the most beautiful person on earth.  I love the way he touches my face, moves my hair out of my eyes and kisses me.  I sometimes wake up and find him watching me.  A little creepy...but sweet.  LOL  It usually takes us about 10 minutes to say goodbye in the mornings when he walks me to my car.  Our neighbors are always commenting on our PDA when we are hanging outside in the yard. 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:43 AM

Oh come on, someone has to have some good things to say about DH?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:51 AM

I love just being with him in general...I love cuddling with him too, I love when he is all sneaky with company around and he cops a feel when they aren't looking. (lol as bad as that sounds) it lets me know he is super attracted, and what he has on his mind for later but like me he isn't much for all the PDA and being all over each other in front of people.

the fact he can make me laugh no matter what.

and while we love being with each other we can still do our own things as well.

then there is the fact I find him totally sexy and did even before we got together.

Haha I know I sound so cheesy.

BEXi
by BEXi on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:54 AM

He is crazy about me and would never leave me, even if I pushed him out the door and dumped all his belongings onto his head. He's stubborn like that. LOL

But no really, when you have mental illness(es) its so important to have that rock who will never allow you to fall. He's my rock and I cant wait til we're married this summer.

mikandwheezy
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:55 AM

same as what you said pretty much. i love the fact that he still checks me out too. he knocked over a display at target one day from staring at my ass. a big display. he was so embarrassed but tried to play it off cool. i could see him out of the corner of my eye staring and about to run into it but i thought it would be too funny to let him know what was about to happen haha. 

BAMFSFW
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:56 AM

I have so many, but I really love how thoughtful he is...especially considering hes such the "tough guy" type for everyone else. He always thinks of, remembers & does special little things to make me happy. I genuinely feel like he puts my feelings before his and in turn It makes me feel safe putting his before mine. 

TableforSeven
by Ruby Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:57 AM

He can ALWAYS make me smile.

EvilAsh
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:57 AM

I love that mine is my best friend. We were friends for like 5 years before dating and it shows. We hardly ever fight, just have quite little spats and it's over and done with. 

audreesmama
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:57 AM
He is so calm...almost always. I freak out and he is my safe place. He is funny and weird and accepted a single mom, her child and her dog.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:59 AM

You do not sound cheesy, you sound in love, and that is great!

Quoting Anonymous:

I love just being with him in general...I love cuddling with him too, I love when he is all sneaky with company around and he cops a feel when they aren't looking. (lol as bad as that sounds) it lets me know he is super attracted, and what he has on his mind for later but like me he isn't much for all the PDA and being all over each other in front of people.

the fact he can make me laugh no matter what.

and while we love being with each other we can still do our own things as well.

then there is the fact I find him totally sexy and did even before we got together.

Haha I know I sound so cheesy.

crabbyD
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:59 AM
I love his smile, sense of humor and kindness. He's literally given his coat of his back to a homeless person in need.... That blew my mind. I also love his cuddly ways and what an the fact that he's an amazing father!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN