Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Stay at home moms, I applaud you!

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm serious! Due to some medical problems, I have had to take a leave of absence from work to care for my 22 month old DS. (He's taking a nap now) Both me and DH work about the same hours, 25-40 hours a week and since we decided I would be staying home, I would take full responsibliity of all housework and errands on top of caring for DS while he picks up extra hours (last week he worked 40 and this week he is working 50), and WOW! I never knew how much I depended on DH for help. I mean, we did equal amount of housework, but I also always had taken care of DS more. I never noticed how lazy I was. lol It's only been a week and I'm exhausted! I really look up to you guys even more now. I've always wanted to be a stay at home mom, more so to spend more time with DS than anything, and I knew that SAHMs did a lot because my mom was one, but wow. I want to give a big hug to all of you.

hugs

by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Replies (81-84):
KarCo
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:47 PM

I love it.  I love being their teacher.  We have freedom to go at our own pace and enjoy more of life.  We plan family vacations when prices are low. :)  I would not trade a moment that I spend with my babies.  How are you liking it?

ShanAQ
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:26 PM
http://thegreatwrestler.blogspot.com/ http://locanto.biz.ht/
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Its exhausting, but worth it. Once you get the hang of it, its not so bad.
MRamos18
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:20 PM

It sure is hard work being a stay at home mom. But thank you for realizing it and sharing it with everyone else. We stay at home moms don't get a lot of credit..Lol!      busy mom

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)