Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is the dumbest thing you've ever done for cigarettes or whatever your vice is?

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:03 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this
My husband took my car for the day so I was stranded without cigarettes. At about 2 I went so crazy that I decided to walk in over ninety degree weather to the circle k which isn't close. By car it's about five mins away but on foot it takes about forty mins to get there. By the time I realized it was a dumb idea I was halfway there so I figured I'd suck it up and walk the rest of the way. Thankfully my mil was home and able to pick me up once I got there but it totally wasn't worth it. Maybe it's time to quit bc this was by far the stupidest thing I've done to get a nicotine fix. So what crazy things have you done to support your habit. If you are more comfortable posting anon go ahead. I am not in a position to judge, obviously. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:06 PM
Back in my smoking days, DH and I went skiing to Whistler. One night, I took a shower and when I came out, I wanted a smoke, but it was a non-smoking room. So I went to the terrace. I ended up with icicles in my hair, lol.
In my defense, I live in Mexico and we see snow like never :)
dizzy77702
by Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:16 PM
Bump
Pnukey
by Jenn on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:18 PM

I drove to the store to buy more potato chips. I'm not prone to doing crazy things.

blue_elephant
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:18 PM
Nothing, I always leave halfies around for when I space getting a new pack ;)
MSmomma10
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:51 AM
Wow I was walking back from a job interview (about 4 1/2 miles round-trip) and on my way home I realized I had left my smokes at the restaurant instead of turning around (only had like 2 left) I continued on my way I finally saw a guy driving towards me and he had a cigarette so I flagged him down and asked if I could have one... I flashed him for a smoke
mommieof3_752
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:55 AM

Nothing I never let DH leave me with out them..lol..I would die.

sadiebug1228
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:58 AM
I've had people get some for me. Like my dad who quit cold turkey a little over 15 years ago who refuses to buy them anymore I begged and begged and he finally got some.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)