Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Embarrasing pregnancy question!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I need to trim down below and I can't see past my belly! I've tried and it was horrible. Suggestions?!?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:59 PM
He has offered. I guess I might just have to let him. It is better than not shaving at all!

Quoting buttersworth:

Ask your husband/ significant other to do it

some guys think that's sexy

if he doesn't think it's sexy shaving you, then tell him it's part of his duty since he got you preggars..lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Eek! That scares me. I have never had a wax. I can't get past the thought of the pain. How often do you have to do it?

Quoting MsRkg:

I just kept going for my usual wax. Lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:01 AM
That is hilarious. My face would gave been so red!

Quoting mikandwheezy:

same here. i didnt with my first cuz my ex wouldnt try to have sex with me if i didnt shave and the thought of being intimate with him literally made me puke when i was prego. but with my fiance i always shave. the nurse was amazed that i did because i was so big. the doctor even asked DF if he shaved me. he said no the doc said oh i was gonna say good job. talk about awkward! 

Quoting Cbreland07:

I don't understand why ppl can't do this.. I did it the night before I went into labor and I was a flipping house at that point

sadiebug1228
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:02 AM
I've used nair down there. Just don't get it near ur holes. But it does burn a little just so u know. Not horrible but enough for u to notice and prance around like an idiot lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cbreland07
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:03 AM
Have you tried a mirror? I sat on the edge of the toilet and looked in the Mirror a few times and that worked

Quoting Anonymous:

Believe me I have tried. I did with my last pregnancy but I can't seem to do it this time!

Quoting Cbreland07:

I don't understand why ppl can't do this.. I did it the night before I went into labor and I was a flipping house at that point

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MsRkg
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:03 AM
The more you do them, the slower and finer the hair comes back. I can go 8-10 weeks before I need to go in for another one. It honestly doesn't hurt at least not to me. I find waxing my legs to hurt more than anything else.

Quoting Anonymous:

Eek! That scares me. I have never had a wax. I can't get past the thought of the pain. How often do you have to do it?

Quoting MsRkg:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks! It wouldn't bother dh at all. In fact he would probably enjoy it.

Quoting CatFishMom:

:-) Been there-I got to the point where I couldnt see to just trim at only twenty-something weeks with number one. I had to get over the embarrassment really fast, otherwise I had to shave completely (I can do that by touch alone, so that wasnt a problem) but I didnt really feel like being completely bare during delivery. That idea weirded me out. Sooo, he got elected. Luckily nothing phases him. :-) Good luck!

Quoting Anonymous:

Dh paints my toes too! He offered to help me shave but I wasn't sure about it. I was hoping to find an alternative.

Quoting CatFishMom:

My husband does it for me and he paints my toe nails before each baby comes. :-)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:03 AM
Get a hand mirror put it on the floor sit on edge of tub adjust mirror with foot to see
sadiebug1228
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:04 AM
Waxing hurts the first 1-2 times after that its not bad. I've done it a few times. To me waxing is relieving tho feels like I'm losing weight lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MsRkg:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:04 AM
I didn't think it was safe. They need a similar product for our sensitive areas.

Quoting sadiebug1228:

I've used nair down there. Just don't get it near ur holes. But it does burn a little just so u know. Not horrible but enough for u to notice and prance around like an idiot lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured