Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My Daily Real Life Drama Post

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:04 AM
  • 248 Replies
4 moms liked this

So, I am desperate for attention and need attention of strangers I do not know. I also have no control over my life and prefer to constantly make fucked up choices then feel sorry for myself then turn around do it again.

I think I am hot and sexy too, everyone wants me. They want me so much that I give myself to anyone that is willing to lick me.

So anyhow today what happened today.... Oh yes I woke up, dressed the kid, sent them off to school, smoked a bowl, called some dude I met at the gas station yesterday asked if he liked it raw... Then I went and got a pedicure with the rent money. Hubby came home and was pissed because I am stupid and spent the rent money on a pedicure and clothing and one pair of shoes. 

The kid comes home I tell my kids to go watch some tv or go play at the neighbors house. Meanwhile I spend my nights here on CM pondering my day activities. So here I am, posting and updating.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:05 AM

oh my life not good enough for you people? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:05 AM
1 mom liked this

*kicks cat*

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:06 AM
3 moms liked this

shits on your bed

Quoting Anonymous:

*kicks cat*

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:06 AM

Lmao :)

lalaboosh
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:06 AM
That's hot.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:06 AM
Meh. I can top that day to day drama.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:06 AM
Sounds like a normal day on mom confessions
LiesLiesLies
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:07 AM
2 moms liked this
The question is....what do you look like today? White? Asian? Mixed? Are you super skinny or chunky? Do you still look like you are having substance abuse issues?
thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:07 AM
1 mom liked this

I know. I have talent too, I can twerk :)

Quoting lalaboosh:

That's hot.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:08 AM

I look like a model with a huge ass like balloons coming out of my ass :D

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

The question is....what do you look like today? White? Asian? Mixed? Are you super skinny or chunky? Do you still look like you are having substance abuse issues?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN