Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Well DH, I bet you won't be an a**hole anymore. ETA: update lol

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Dh was being a super jerk for no reason tonight, so I told him I was going to take a shower. Well, he fell sleep on the couch while I was showering. I'm not going to wake him up. I turned the a/c down to 60 and carefully took off his pants (he's an extremely hard sleeper). All of the throw blankets are in the dryer, so the only blanket is the comforter on our bed. I'm laid up in our king sized bed warm and toasty with the door locked. He will get you sleep in the living room and freeze. I'm sick of him having a shitty day and coming home acting like it's my fault he had a shitty day..

Eta update: he came to bed at about 4 am (yes, I let him in). He didn't say anything. Just snuggled and went to sleep. Well, I got up this morning and went to the bathroom. He hid my tampons. Touche dh, touche.. Lol.

Also, I want to add that this was all in good fun and not done out of anger. It's just how we are together. We have a sense of humor. It's fun.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:15 AM
Replies (101-110):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Bahaha!!

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

If you both enjoy these pranks, power to you. LOL DH thought it would be funny to hide my pads once. I put one of his socks down there to tide me over while I looked for them, as I have a heavy flow the first day. Then I washed it and folded it right back into his laundry. A couple of weeks later he found that pair and was MORTIFIED. LOL

shortycmlb
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Sounds like my DH and I lol. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:01 PM
Don't understand what? Having fun lol?

Quoting vwd_johnson:

I don't really understand things like this. But if it keeps your marriage going, more power to ya I guess.

UncertainHopefl
by Fortune Cookie on Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:03 PM

my Df and I are the same way lol! I hide his hats and his phone and he takes my tampons and my laptop lmao.

this was funny I'll have to give it a try ;)

ksueditz
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:05 PM

i've never been that extreme but it certainly sounds like something my dh and i would do! lmao

CuriousArentYa
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I am glad you added the last part because I was thinking "Wow! What a bitch move" but now I am thinking "Hahahaha"

vwd_johnson
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:09 PM
I'm all for a sense of humor, I like to think DH and I are hilarious ..but doing jokes to eachother I just don't find funny.

Id hate to think of my DH freezing in the night :( and DH would hate to think of blood dripping down my legs from hidden tampons, lol.

I can see other jokes like.... the "cake box" where you frost a cereal box...lmao...cause its harmless. But id rather my hubby warm and cuddling with me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting vwd_johnson:

I don't really understand things like this. But if it keeps your marriage going, more power to ya I guess.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
famiglia_bella
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:13 PM
1 mom liked this

HAHAHAAAAA! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:19 PM
He wasn't dying of hypothermia. He didn't even wake up til 4 am when he came and got in bed. Also, if I was in like immediate need of a tampon, he would've told me where they are. We don't ''like to see each other in pain'' or anything like that. It was a joke. My dh sleeps in bed with me every night, and the first thing we do when he gets home is all three pile on the couch. Make no mistake that we love and snuggle each other.

Quoting vwd_johnson:

I'm all for a sense of humor, I like to think DH and I are hilarious ..but doing jokes to eachother I just don't find funny.

Id hate to think of my DH freezing in the night :( and DH would hate to think of blood dripping down my legs from hidden tampons, lol.

I can see other jokes like.... the "cake box" where you frost a cereal box...lmao...cause its harmless. But id rather my hubby warm and cuddling with me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting vwd_johnson:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)