Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I boring? LOL

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:33 AM
  • 21 Replies
I loved Jon & Kate Plus 8 when it was on--those kids are so cute! So when I saw that there had been an episode of Celebrity Wife Swap with Kate Gosselin, I downloaded it to my laptop. I just now got a chance to watch it.

I didn't even get past the preview before I had to do a double-take. Kate traded places with Kendra Wilkinson, and they showed a clip of the sit-down they have at the end of the episode. From what I could gather, Kate was saying something about (Kendra) spending more time with her kid, because Kendra replied "I need my friends. I need to go out and get drunk and have crazy nights."

:-|

Is it just me? Or should we have outgrown this need to "get drunk and be crazy" by the time we're mothers?

Please don't bash me. I am honestly curious if y'all still party after you have kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:35 AM

*yawns*

what was your question again?

Zazayam
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:35 AM

Eh, I'm boring and I know it. Wouldn't have it any other way though, I got all that out of my system a long time ago.

Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:36 AM
Sigh. I should've known I'd get a snarky comment from the Cat. LOL. :-)

Quoting thetrollcat:

*yawns*

what was your question again?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emmypaige
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:37 AM
I didn't see that episode. I've never been much of a party girl, and with three kids I'm too exhausted most days to even think about it. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:38 AM
Apparently between her husband and the nanny, Kendra has a lot of free time. Haha.

Quoting emmypaige:

I didn't see that episode. I've never been much of a party girl, and with three kids I'm too exhausted most days to even think about it. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:38 AM

idk if its bc im older or not but im 40..  i didnt drink before i was a mom  i did go out & have fun but  that was years ago.. i dont "party" like that at all anymore.. now  its a nice visit with a gf,  a lunch, a  play date with another mom or having fmaily over... lol dh drinks but  doesn't  party. he  has a few beers at HOME   before bed .. idk  maybe were boring too but it depends on who you were.. kendra was always like that.. i dont feel the need to to that & havent in years.

Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:41 AM
1 mom liked this
I've never been a party girl, so maybe that's why Kendra's comment seemed so foreign to me.

Quoting Zazayam:

Eh, I'm boring and I know it. Wouldn't have it any other way though, I got all that out of my system a long time ago.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Seximama89
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:42 AM
I've pretty much outgrown it, I've become a little boring myself , I sometimes miss the days before I had kids and could do whatever I want when I want , but everyone has to grow up sometime ya know? I have pretty much sewn my wild oats I guess you could say.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kylenkodysmom
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:42 AM
DH and I go out occasionally, but he doesn't drink when we do, and I don't get too crazy. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:44 AM
I still go out every couple months. Ill get tipsy, but not crazy. Having kids didn't get rid of my desire to go out with my friends. Plus I have friends over frequently for drinks and vise versa.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured