Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Creeped Out....advice?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 42 Replies
Okay so here is the deal.... I'm living with my MIL while our house is being built and hubby works out of the state. My BIL who is 23 and has high funtioning autism also lives with my MIL. Earlier today I was in the shower while MIL had the baby and I heard the bedroom door open. There is no lock on it and no door at all to the bathroom, just a curtain. I popped my head out to see if it was my MIL looking for me but nothing was said so I went back to my shower. I turned off the water and got out. I was drying off when I heard the bedroom door again. I wrapped the towel around me and looked around the curtain. Thinking once again it was my MIL. There was my BIL, just standing in front of the curtain. I yelled at him to get the hell out of there. He said sorry and left. I finished drying off and got dressed. My MIL was still out side with the baby and said that she had not come in. I have been noticing that my underwear have gone missing, a lot of them actually. I counted at least 5 pair that I know are gone. I know I put them in the washer, dryer, folded them and put them away. Now I can't find them. I asked hubby if he took them just in case and he said no. Honestly I'm creeped out and kind of scared. My door doesn't have a lock on it and I have a daughter under 1 year. I'm not sure how to tell my husband what happened in the shower or that I think his baby brother is snatching my panties...... I'm going try to get some sleep. Thank you all for any advice you can give me
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AubreeGrace17
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:39 AM
I would get out asap!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
time_warp
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:41 AM
I would definitely say something
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:42 AM

Thoroughly search BILs room when nobody else is home.

Lorik1969
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:43 AM
1 mom liked this
You need to tell your husband and get a lock for your door. If you have to stay there for the time being, you deserve to be safe. He may act on an impulse and since he is a grown man you wouldn't be able to stop him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:43 AM

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

I would get out asap!!!

I would but I literally have no where to go, that's why I'm with my MIL. I didn't have a choice.
casseopeia
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:44 AM

At the very least get a lock on your bedroom door and keep it locked.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:44 AM

Quoting time_warp:

I would definitely say something

Where would I even start??? He is very protective of his brother.
Ethans-mommy
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Rent an apartment until the house is finished. I would be terrified.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:47 AM

Quoting Lorik1969:

You need to tell your husband and get a lock for your door. If you have to stay there for the time being, you deserve to be safe. He may act on an impulse and since he is a grown man you wouldn't be able to stop him.

That's what I'm afraid of. But I'm more afraid for the daughter than myself, hopefully DH will understand that. I have been pushing a large desk against my door at night. It wouldn't stop someone from getting in but it would slow them down a bit and wake me up.
Cindy1221
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:48 AM
2 moms liked this
Is he over protective of his wife and child? You should come before his bro... Tell him up front and with concern...speak up..now before somethin bad happens...listen to your gut momma...if hubby loves you, he will listen.
Better yet, talk to your mil...you are part of her family now.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)