Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

not for those with weak tummy

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Ok ladies I've been bleeding out of my butt. Its a bright red. I don't want to go to the dr but I'm not sure if it's my hemmoroids or if I have an ulcer. I have been under ALOT of stress lately. What do I do since I'm not willing to go to the dr? Polite comments only please!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:57 AM
Replies (51-60):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 5, 2013 at 6:27 PM
Ok ladies I went to my dr she said it was just my hemm so she told me get prep h for when it itches/Burns and if it happens again or enough to scare me again I might want to think about surgery
MamaDee83
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2013 at 6:34 PM

You have to be willing to go to the doctor. If it's not a fissure or hemmorhoids, it could definitely be some sort of ulcer and you *could* bleed out. Get thee to a doctor, woman!

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on May. 5, 2013 at 6:35 PM

Bright red is serious!!  YOU need to see a dr asap!  Idk if stress has anything to do with it BUT I do know stress can cause a lot of issues.

SunnyDayz-Ahead
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2013 at 6:36 PM
This.

Quoting TableforSeven:

Your choices are: 

1- Go to the doctor now while this is a small problem and get it taken care of.

2- Wait and do nothing until the problem is so big that you HAVE to see a doctor and need some type of serious medical help.

3- Do nothing at all....get sicker and sicker and, very possibly die.

Buggy979
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2013 at 6:36 PM
You could have cancer. This is a serious matter and we are not doctors. Go to the er immediately.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 5, 2013 at 6:38 PM
I replied to this is someone else's post the other day. Is it only when you poop or a steady blood flow?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 5, 2013 at 6:39 PM
Never mind. I just read your comment that you went to the doctor. Feel better soon.

Quoting Anonymous:

I replied to this is someone else's post the other day. Is it only when you poop or a steady blood flow?
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on May. 5, 2013 at 6:42 PM

Are you serious? If I thought I had an ulcer then I would be rushing to the hospital.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 5, 2013 at 6:42 PM

google rectal bleeding. i'm sorry but ur going to have to go to the dr. it could be serious.

Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2013 at 6:56 PM

Yup.  My thoughts as well.

Quoting TableforSeven:

Your choices are: 

1- Go to the doctor now while this is a small problem and get it taken care of.

2- Wait and do nothing until the problem is so big that you HAVE to see a doctor and need some type of serious medical help.

3- Do nothing at all....get sicker and sicker and, very possibly die.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)