Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Teen Mom... yes, I watch it every week!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
... kinda made me teary eyed tonight.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Xanbuttsmom
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:29 AM
Bla I had my own teen mom post and teary eyed was not the emotion I was feeling. Why that reaction?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:33 AM
One of the twins and what she has to endure with all her medical problems.

Quoting Xanbuttsmom:

Bla I had my own teen mom post and teary eyed was not the emotion I was feeling. Why that reaction?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:33 AM

I wanted to smack Jenelle in the head, did feel bad for Leah though. And I had to laugh at Adam because he acts so much like a dad but hardly ever sees her and got her a mini bike thing and Kail keeps missing saying why she and Javi got married, shouldn't it be for love all she keeps saying is about the benefits.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:35 AM
Lol, I'm right there with you on all of those.

Quoting Anonymous:

I wanted to smack Jenelle in the head, did feel bad for Leah though. And I had to laugh at Adam because he acts so much like a dad but hardly ever sees her and got her a mini bike thing and Kail keeps missing saying why she and Javi got married, shouldn't it be for love all she keeps saying is about the benefits.

Xanbuttsmom
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:37 AM
Oh yeah... She has been fighting the good fight since she was born. She is a healthy happy baby though. Gotta focus on the positive.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Xanbuttsmom:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:43 AM
Yes, very true.

Quoting Xanbuttsmom:

Oh yeah... She has been fighting the good fight since she was born. She is a healthy happy baby though. Gotta focus on the positive.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Xanbuttsmom:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:47 AM
1 mom liked this

I did tear a little when Ali took the steps, i can only imagine how Leah must have felt, considering she didn't know if she would ever walk.  But had to hold back to not yell at Jenelle she complains about not having Jace but she does nothing to help herself I think if she stayed clean, grew up a lot, kept a place i think her mom would let her have her son back but she isnt doing anything and she is like his room is all set, wow you fixed up a room...parent of the year.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:50 AM
Lol, yes... Jenelle... the Amber of season 2.

Quoting Anonymous:

I did tear a little when Ali took the steps, i can only imagine how Leah must have felt, considering she didn't know if she would ever walk.  But had to hold back to not yell at Jenelle she complains about not having Jace but she does nothing to help herself I think if she stayed clean, grew up a lot, kept a place i think her mom would let her have her son back but she isnt doing anything and she is like his room is all set, wow you fixed up a room...parent of the year.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

rosemagic01
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:52 AM

Hmmm Adam pissed me off to no end. WTF with buying a 3 year old a mini motercycle. Is he truly that stupid? Thats not even remotely safe for her age! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:58 AM
Oh yeah, Adam... little Aubree is too girly for that stuff. But you never know, she might grow to like it.

Quoting rosemagic01:

Hmmm Ryan pissed me off to no end. WTF with buying a 3 year old a mini motercycle. Is he truly that stupid.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN