Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Uh oh.......

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
I've been a bad, bad girl.

I just checked my period tracker app because I wanted to know when I was fertile and ovulating so I would know when to NOT have sex. My cycle is either a week early, or a week late, and I have it patterned out on the app so I know exactly when I start and everything.

I was sure that I wasn't fertile for at least another week, but when I checked it, its showing I've already BEEN fertile AND ovulated!!!! Bad thing is, the week that its showing, was the week I was active!

Fuck!

Here's to hoping its wrong, and AF comes on time next month! I'm not due for at least another 2 weeks, maybe longer.

And yes, I want more kids, just not right now. There is WAY too much going on in my life. Yes we used protection but it broke, and we didn't realize it until after he pulled out and saw that it was broken.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
QuirkyMom26
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:31 AM

Was plan B not an option for you?

paganmommy4
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:32 AM

That tracker app doesnt work right, I am either really late or I start early and ( my tubes are tied right now) I always ovulate exactly two weeks from start date. And Ooops.. Guess you'll have to wait and see

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:33 AM
I didn't realize I was fertile till tonight. I usually check it everyday, but the last 2 weeks have been hectic as hell and I've been lucky to get 2 hours of sleep a night.

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

Was plan B not an option for you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:35 AM
Yup. I will.

What is your app called? Mine is simply called * Period Tracker * and has a pink flower for the icon.

Quoting paganmommy4:

That tracker app doesnt work right, I am either really late or I start early and ( my tubes are tied right now) I always ovulate exactly two weeks from start date. And Ooops.. Guess you'll have to wait and see

want10more
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:36 AM

next time check your vaginal fluid. stick your fingers up there in the shower. if it's pasty, you're kewl. if it's long and stringy, you're prolly ovulating. and ps: i have 6 kids, and didn't plan ONE. they're still pretty cute anyways! heh. good luck.

armywifey26
by Krissy on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:38 AM

You lost me after that first line. I went all out on my own singing Fiona Apple and shit....

I'm just too easily distracted 

paganmommy4
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:39 AM

Yep I have that same app. Once it told me I was nine days late... Uh no, I have my tubes tied.. No late for me right now.. Or it tracks it super weird and i usually start one to two days early. I swear it counts the last day of your period of the next to the last day

Quoting Anonymous:

Yup. I will.

What is your app called? Mine is simply called * Period Tracker * and has a pink flower for the icon.

Quoting paganmommy4:

Pagan, Pro-choice, Pro-vaxing, Pitbull Advocate
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:40 AM
* flashes you my boobs *

Get back on track woman! I have a possible serious issue here! You can serenade me later!

Quoting armywifey26:

You lost me after that first line. I went all out on my own singing Fiona Apple and shit....

armywifey26
by Krissy on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:42 AM

Don't start your post with song lyrics and I won't lose track!! Lol 

P.S. thanks for the boobage :D

Quoting Anonymous:

* flashes you my boobs *

Get back on track woman! I have a possible serious issue here! You can serenade me later!

Quoting armywifey26:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:43 AM
I don't know. Its the only one I've ever used, so I can't really compare. If this is right, I'm probably fucked. If its wrong, and this is the month I start the week late, I'm okay ( hopefully) .

I just hope I'm okay regardless. Lol.

Quoting paganmommy4:

Yep I have that same app. Once it told me I was nine days late... Uh no, I have my tubes tied.. No late for me right now.. Or it tracks it super weird and i usually start one to two days early. I swear it counts the last day of your period of the next to the last day

Quoting Anonymous:

Yup. I will.

Quoting paganmommy4:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN