Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just recently found out my favorite teacher is a sex offender.

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:50 AM
  • 42 Replies

Yeah. A year after I finished his class he was arrested for having sexual conversations online, with who he *thought* was a 14 year old girl. I'm just a little shocked because he was awesome. I guess it goes to show you no one is safe, and that's sad. 

by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sunshine257
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:51 AM
Sicko
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ajdahd13
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:52 AM

No kidding. 

Quoting Sunshine257:

Sicko

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:53 AM

I had a teacher in high school who we thought was just overly nice. Turns out he was flirting for real. He started screwing around with a JR by the time anyone found out though she was senior and 18 and they married after she gradulated. He was like 45-50. Seriously messed up. 

QuirkyMom26
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:53 AM

Ew, gross.

I did one of those area searches for sex offenders and thankfully there are none close to us. Whew!

QuirkyMom26
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:54 AM

A Courtney & Doug love story all over again, ew!

Quoting Anonymous:

I had a teacher in high school who we thought was just overly nice. Turns out he was flirting for real. He started screwing around with a JR by the time anyone found out though she was senior and 18 and they married after she gradulated. He was like 45-50. Seriously messed up. 

ajdahd13
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:54 AM

There's one in my neighborhood. Freaking great right? 

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

Ew, gross.

I did one of those area searches for sex offenders and thankfully there are none close to us. Whew!

ajdahd13
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:55 AM

Wow. That's crazy. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:55 AM

My health teacher was arrested, after I graduated, for indecent liberties 2 years after I graduated. It was a shock to me. Everyone loved him. He was a "cool" teacher and one of the football coaches. He apparently made videos of the encounters and was watching it, with some of the other coaches, after a game and got busted. I even babysat his kids before.

ajdahd13
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:56 AM

Wow. 

Quoting Anonymous:

My health teacher was arrested, after I graduated, for indecent liberties 2 years after I graduated. It was a shock to me. Everyone loved him. He was a "cool" teacher and one of the football coaches. He apparently made videos of the encounters and was watching it, with some of the other coaches, after a game and got busted. I even babysat his kids before.

autodidact
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:57 AM

you didn't go to HS in California, did you? 

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured