Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Fascinating!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
I find it fascinating how people who not only don't know you personally or know anything about you can make up malicious stories about you!!

I then find it even more fascinating that you can make a post and "they" then decide to make a separate post which is clearly about you and the post you have made and instead of commenting on your post (bc they don't have the bulls to say anything to your face) make up stuff about you and then somehow try to link it to a story that happened God knows how many years ago! The worst thing about it is when these "lies" are made people feed into them and worst of all believe them.

Imo you got something to say, say it to my face. If you can't then shut up and don't say anything at all!

****EDIT - I have posted anon bc I fear if I say who I am people will judge me or start bashing me as they have already believed what has been said about me! I'm not shit stirring just sticking up for myself.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:08 AM
Too early
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:08 AM

Wow. That is sh*tty.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:10 AM

I've seen it happen all the time, I can't stand those who gossip, they lie about everything, need to get a life and grow up. SMH

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:10 AM

There's always a touch of truth to every lie.

KDouglas2
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:14 AM
2 moms liked this

Why are you posting anon then....let us know who you are and show the name of whoever you mean to shut the fuck up......otherwise...this is pointless.   Hope you have a great day though!

WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:15 AM

How can anyone say it to your face?  You are hiding behind anon so no one knows who the hell you are.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:16 AM
Where is the didn't read gif when you need it lol!
SageAdvice
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:16 AM

dbrown1989
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:17 AM

Already?? Man, the bitches are up early today!!

MsMimna
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:19 AM

If you want anyone to take this post seriously, then you shouldn't have posted anonymous......it kinda defeats the whole purpous ????

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN