Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I hope she stays warm.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 67 Replies
It's going to drop to the 40s today. The kids are going to the zoo today for their field trip. I hope my dd doesn't freeze. I swear she wears a jacket in the 80s. She doesn't deal well with uncomfortable temperatures. She never has but my other two don't seem to even notice if it's hot or cold.

What's the weather like where you are? Do your kids deal well with that?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:52 AM

its 24 and snowing.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:55 AM
I don't think my dd would survive that. She was born in NY. Why can't she handle a little cold? You'd think I dressed her for a blizzard this morning. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

its 24 and snowing.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:59 AM

This is nasty.  It was raining then it turned to snow.  Now there is ice everywhere.   I kept my kids home just so I didnt have to drive the pos car in it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't think my dd would survive that. She was born in NY. Why can't she handle a little cold? You'd think I dressed her for a blizzard this morning. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

its 24 and snowing.  

Velany
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:00 AM

DD went to the zoo last Friday in 54 degrees that wasnt even warm enough for her...she is now catching a cold /sigh

Proud World Of Warcraft Player..Realm:Stormrage
Guiltyroads(90) Bläm(44)Shpeofmyhart(9)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:02 AM
Yuck. That's why I moved back south as fast as I could. People around here want snow every winter. I want them to shut up and stop asking for snow. It sucks. It's wet and nasty and a huge inconvenience. Where are you? We were upstate NY for a few years.

Quoting Anonymous:

This is nasty.  It was raining then it turned to snow.  Now there is ice everywhere.   I kept my kids home just so I didnt have to drive the pos car in it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

its 24 and snowing.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:05 AM
Poor baby. I hope she gets better soon.
I out some footless tights on her under her pants and a thermal under her usual polo shirt. Plus she has a jacket of course. I wanna say that should be enough. We'll see I guess.

Quoting Velany:

DD went to the zoo last Friday in 54 degrees that wasnt even warm enough for her...she is now catching a cold /sigh

lovelychaos13
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:06 AM

oklahoma and we have a wind chill of 28 right now ugh

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:07 AM

Im in Kansas.  From Ohio tho.   I dont mind the snow.  I just have an aversion to driving on it with bald tires lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Yuck. That's why I moved back south as fast as I could. People around here want snow every winter. I want them to shut up and stop asking for snow. It sucks. It's wet and nasty and a huge inconvenience. Where are you? We were upstate NY for a few years.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

its 24 and snowing.  

Velany
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:08 AM

she was wearing three shirts and had tights under her pants with high knee socks on lol...she just gets sick so easily why they just couldnt do the zoo another day idk..but ugh.

Quoting Anonymous:

Poor baby. I hope she gets better soon.
I out some footless tights on her under her pants and a thermal under her usual polo shirt. Plus she has a jacket of course. I wanna say that should be enough. We'll see I guess.

Quoting Velany:

Proud World Of Warcraft Player..Realm:Stormrage
Guiltyroads(90) Bläm(44)Shpeofmyhart(9)

christina0607
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:08 AM

Right now it's 40. If it's 40 and sunny my kids would be fine in a seatshirt. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)