Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dreams & their meaning.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
Can anyone in here interrupt dreams?

If so I keep having these recurring dreams - at least once a week maybe.

In the first dream, I see this blonde hair little girl and she brings so much joy to my life. She has pretty blue eyes. We're always playing in my dreams. But it's almost like the kid I'm longing for. Right now I'm in nursing school, so having a kid is was out of the picture. But this little girl fits a piece of the puzzle I'm missing in life. I feel like she's my daughter, but I always say I want another boy if I decide to have more since I have one of each.

The next one is being proposed too. I see my current boyfriend is the one on his knee. I gladly accept the ring and just keep crying because I'm so happy. It's tears of joy. I can literally see him get down on his knee and all. And for some odd reason I post it on Facebook and so many people are excited for us.

I've always had these two dreams though for at least year. I've looked up, but I can't exactly find anything to match my description. I'm scared of the marriage proposal because they it means a relationship taking a turn for the worst but it depends on my reaction and what I see. He has said eventually he probably would get me a ring and I told him I would settle for a promise ring while still in school. & when I mention it, he says maybe.

I'm confused.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)