Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Wtf is wrong with you people?

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:04 AM
  • 239 Replies
10 moms liked this
Why does everyone think that forcing a child to get an abortion is legal? You like the internet, google the damn law! You can NOT force your child, however young they are, to abort a baby. That is their choice, so suck up their decision! A child in TX is legally emancipated when they are pregnant. That means you have nooo sayy. This is true in almost all states. But in the US as a whole, it is still illegal for you.to force abortion on a child.

Clarification:****
Yes, it is illegal to force a.child into abortion.
And immoral, but i dont see any of you so called mothers having morals.

Dont twist.my words, you're an idiot if you can't argue with me w.o making shi# up.

Im not saying you have no emotional control over your child, im sure you can talk you child into jumping off a bridge if you wanted to im saying you are wrong for this and you need to respect your.child's decisions, they will learn.

Noone said 13... I said 'child'. Unless 13 is the only age a child is and im just completely unaware of this.

Dont fkn message me!

And no, i was 18 when i got pregnant. My parents were happy. I support myself. My husband does too.

Last but not least... Your not the ruler of your daughters vag, she is.

Update!!!!! Page 12.
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:05 AM
12 moms liked this

If they're legally emancipated, then they can get the FUCK out of my house then.  I'm not supporting my 13 year old and their baby.

ajdahd13
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:05 AM

Thank you!!!!!!!!!! 

Kortlynia
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:06 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting nnjohnson:

Why does everyone think that forcing a child to get an abortion is legal? You like the internet, google the damn law! You can NOT force your child, however young they are, to abort a baby. That is their choice, so suck up their decision! A child in TX is legally emancipated when they are pregnant. That means you have nooo sayy. This is true in almost all states. But in the US as a whole, it is still illegal for you.to force abortion on a child.

I'm not touching the abortion statement, but does this mean that they can get a job and support their own child, get their own place, etc? 

AnnieGoolaheey
by Mrs. Annie Proffitt on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:06 AM
3 moms liked this

You also can't force them to stay pregnant, but there  are women on here who say they would.....

vvinkyloafer
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:07 AM
3 moms liked this
I never said I liked the Internet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:07 AM
28 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:07 AM
1 mom liked this

you cant force your kid to get an abortion because they can make that chioce??  but yet they are too young to drink, vote...  i dont get it??

CutieCrab
by Jen on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Im a nutter butter! 

MrsBridges19
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:08 AM
3 moms liked this

This made my entire life better.

Quoting Anonymous:

fullxbusymom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:08 AM
4 moms liked this

Oh well if that is the case can they drive, get to doctors appts, get a job?  Ya I think not so ya in my house they would pretty much know what there only option was.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)