Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Wtf is wrong with you people?

Posted by   + Show Post
Why does everyone think that forcing a child to get an abortion is legal? You like the internet, google the damn law! You can NOT force your child, however young they are, to abort a baby. That is their choice, so suck up their decision! A child in TX is legally emancipated when they are pregnant. That means you have nooo sayy. This is true in almost all states. But in the US as a whole, it is still illegal for you.to force abortion on a child.

Clarification:****
Yes, it is illegal to force a.child into abortion.
And immoral, but i dont see any of you so called mothers having morals.

Dont twist.my words, you're an idiot if you can't argue with me w.o making shi# up.

Im not saying you have no emotional control over your child, im sure you can talk you child into jumping off a bridge if you wanted to im saying you are wrong for this and you need to respect your.child's decisions, they will learn.

Noone said 13... I said 'child'. Unless 13 is the only age a child is and im just completely unaware of this.

Dont fkn message me!

And no, i was 18 when i got pregnant. My parents were happy. I support myself. My husband does too.

Last but not least... Your not the ruler of your daughters vag, she is.

Update!!!!! Page 12.
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:04 AM
Replies (11-20):
LectioDivina
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Not in California...

And no, no one can "force" the child as in holding them down while the doctor performs one... But mothers do tend to have a HUGE influence over a 13 year old child's decisions. They can probably make her in the sense of what ends up happening.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:09 AM

sorry Mom, but your avatar freaks me out.. Who, what is that?

Quoting vvinkyloafer:

I never said I liked the Internet.

nnjohnson
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:09 AM
3 moms liked this
If you have that little love and compassion for your child, I believe that's best. Noone wants a selfish mother. Or grandmother. Just remember you said that in 10 years when u wanna meet your 'precious' grandbaby

Quoting Anonymous:

If they're legally emancipated, then they can get the FUCK out of my house then.  I'm not supporting my 13 year old and their baby.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
vvinkyloafer
1 mom liked this
I, personally, enjoy black Robert Downey, Jr. over the white one.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vvinkyloafer
It's Jinkx Monsoon, the quirkiest queen there is!

Quoting Anonymous:

sorry Mom, but your avatar freaks me out.. Who, what is that?

Quoting vvinkyloafer:

I never said I liked the Internet.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
YuppyMom
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:10 AM
2 moms liked this
I would encourage abortion or adoption. If she chose to keep it--she'd have to find someone to raise it for her. *shrug* It would not be me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this
My parents did! :-(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:11 AM

that isn't true in texas if under the age of 18. the baby is the teenager.responsibility, but the teenager is still the parents. however no one can force a person of any age to get abortion

nnjohnson
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:11 AM
If they really want to take care of their child themselves, yes there are many ways (not ideal, but it gives you a chance, and a future) to go about that.

Quoting Kortlynia:

Quoting nnjohnson:

Why does everyone think that forcing a child to get an abortion is legal? You like the internet, google the damn law! You can NOT force your child, however young they are, to abort a baby. That is their choice, so suck up their decision! A child in TX is legally emancipated when they are pregnant. That means you have nooo sayy. This is true in almost all states. But in the US as a whole, it is still illegal for you.to force abortion on a child.

I'm not touching the abortion statement, but does this mean that they can get a job and support their own child, get their own place, etc? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:12 AM

I can't make my child get an abortion BUT I can tell her to find another place to live if she insists on having the child,  raising it,  and ruining her life!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)