Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Queens Who Look Better Than Real Women!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:21 PM
  • 31 Replies

Poll

Question: Does it bother you to see men in drag who look like real women?

Options:

Yes, they're men they should never look better than women

Yes, but only because I don't believe that men should dress up as women

No, it doesn't bother or affect me

No, because I know I look good

No, some of them look really good. So Jealous!

I don't really have an opinion about this

We're all going to hell because we're talking about this

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 63

View Results

Backstory: I was out shopping and this lady and I struck up a conversation when a man dressed as a woman walked by. In this case it was obvious that this was a man. She turns to me and says "Doesn't he know that we can tell that he's a man, but I hate it more when these queens with all their fakeness(her words) look better than us real women. She then goes on to say how they pretend to be something they're not, and those who are "pretty queens" make themselves look like fools because they will never be what we really are, and they think they're so much better than us real women. I'm sure that he must've heard her because he wasn't that far away. I was so embarrassed that I just put my hand up and walked away. I honestly never put any thought into this before, but if a drag queen dresses up as a woman and looks good it doesn't bother me one bit. It's not affecting my life. I know who and what I am and I'm proud of it. 

So I guess my question is would it bother you if you saw a drag queen that is attractive and looks like a real woman? Do you think they try to hard? Do you know any?

Here's a few pics. The first and second pic is the same lady!

by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:22 PM
It doesn't bother me at all...I have asked how they get such great cleavage, though...my a cups could use a boost every now and then, haha...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dippydoomomof2
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:25 PM
It really doesn't bother me. I do sometimes get a little sad because some of them have amazing legs and mine are all short and stumpy :( lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosaleeandtwo
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:27 PM
No it doesn't bother me at all.

Discussing drag queens with a stranger in the mall may make me a little uncomfortable. I wouldve told her she must have mistaken me for someone who gives a shit how she feels about drag queens. I don't listen to bullshit. Its easier to just shut it down.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gingerprincess
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Don't have nothing to do with me, to each their own.

tifferie
by A$$tastic on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:31 PM
I worked in a hiv pharmacy. We had clients who you would never know were male. I ask for clothing tips. Shit my step sister is a giant with huge feet. I asked where they got their heels from for her.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RMB2011
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:32 PM
You need an I'm jealous option lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AmaliaD
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I have never ever (and i have watched the drag queen beauty pageant even)  seen a drag queen even hold a candle to any pretty woman.    i just havent ever seen that.    sure they can look good - for a drag queen but they cant be compared to women because its apples to oranges.   i have never been fooled by a queen.   i find it ridiculous.

partyof54me
by ♥The Show Off♥ on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I know what you mean. I think I was just so stunned by the whole conversation that I just had to walk away at that point. It was embarrassing.

Quoting rosaleeandtwo:

No it doesn't bother me at all.

Discussing drag queens with a stranger in the mall may make me a little uncomfortable. I wouldve told her she must have mistaken me for someone who gives a shit how she feels about drag queens. I don't listen to bullshit. Its easier to just shut it down.

lydi
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:36 PM

They have every right to be who they are. So no it does not bother me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:39 PM
It doesn't bother me, other than the weird factor, because I am a real woman and they don't have anything on me :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured