Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

All I want for Mother's Day...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
I never really do much for Mother's Day because may 7 is my birthday, may 11 is our anniversary and Mother's Day falls right after. I usually go big for the anniversary. Never have been much of an attention type person, so my birthday is usually a dinner with my immediate family and my own little family. This year for Mother's Day, I'm hinting at SO I'm feeling like sleeping in, and going to the park all day long, followed by some kind of meal. He knows I'm not high maintenance and I've always appreciated his efforts. Just never celebrated it before, would like to this year.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:18 PM
I think you should just flat out tell him what you want. Guys(mine anyway) have a hard time taking hints about what i would like unless I just come out and say it. lol
lisa8824
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:20 PM
This is my first celebrated mother's day too, my daughters birthday is may 11 and we always ended up having her party on mother's day, not this year!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:20 PM
I may. He's already got anniversary plans in motion so, why not? Lol

Quoting mlg1989:

I think you should just flat out tell him what you want. Guys(mine anyway) have a hard time taking hints about what i would like unless I just come out and say it. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:21 PM
That's awesome, the two of you can celebrate in an extra special way (:

Quoting lisa8824:

This is my first celebrated mother's day too, my daughters birthday is may 11 and we always ended up having her party on mother's day, not this year!

mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:21 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

lol!

Hope you get the day you want!
imakehimscream
by He screams on Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:21 PM
Our wedding anniversary is may 16th so I told him not to do anything for mothers day
NoahandEliza
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:22 PM
That's what I ask for too. I want to sleep in and request that the fighting and mess making be kept to a minimum.
lexiloo714
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:23 PM
This will be my first time celebrating mothers day. i consider myself a mommy, but because she isn't due until July i don't expect anything big at all.

I would love for SO to get a copy made of one of our u/s pictures and a cheap frame, that would make me very happy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:23 PM
About the same as you. :)
ksueditz
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:23 PM

all i want for mother's day this year, is for all of to go to church. usually, dh gets me a card, signed by himself and the 5 children, and a plant. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)