ME as of 2013
- Be sure he has good, EASY to follow directions to the quality restaurants that deliver. This way when he arrives home he’ll have EXACTLY what he wants for dinner and it will be ready when he arrives and you get fed too You can be a dear and call in the order. We know how he doesn’t like to do that. :)
- Prepare yourself…a good cocktail will work.
- Be a little gay .The cocktail will relax you and you’ll appear to be happy when he arrives
- Clear away clutter today this means turn the computer off and the tv on and kick stuff out of the way to make a straight path to the tv. That’s all he’ll notice!
- Greet him with a warm smile and show sincerity in your desire to please him….more cocktails.
- Listen to him. This should be getting easy now after several cocktails.
- He’s coming home with a great dinner and if he’s late make sure he knows how to use the microwave to reheat; if he REALLY comes home late and without dinner have your dinner delivered and eat without him (just be sure he pays for your dinner when he does get home). No need to try to understand his world of strain, you were out there all day too.
Would you be able to live by this 'marvelous' advice today?I sure as hell woundn't!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 23, 2013 at 7:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.