Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm not even going to correct her...

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

School assignment.

"What would you do to save the earth?"....

Lol!
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Replies (31-40):
LiesLiesLies
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this
I have never really seen an "ugly person". I know ugly people....but it's their terrible personalities that make them that way.

What am I going to teach her about "poor people"? Um...I'm not. I'm going to teach her to judge people based on their moral compass and the way they treat others.

A lot of my friends are "poor". Her Nana is "poor". By American standards. Nobody gives a shit.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ugly people SUCK good that she knows it.

What are you going to teach her about poor people?

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

Oh shut up.

The most "handsome" person to her is her 53 year old papa! Go away.

Quoting Anonymous:

Never to young to reinforce the idea that ugly people are worthless!

YAAAAAY

LiesLiesLies
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:27 PM
Awe you can say it there. Mom and Dad love when people say that stuff! She is his spitting image. A perfect mix of the two of us:)

Quoting Elyce225:

YES!  You will cry when you see that video when she is 16 :(

I didn't want to say it on FB but she looks SO much like Shane.  She is adorable.

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

That video is hilarious! When she turns 16 we are playing it at her party...making her think she isn't getting a car and then somehow putting removable Hello Kitty decals on the car we get her:)

Quoting Elyce225:

She can save then in her Hello Kitty car, lol.

Beenhereforever
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:27 PM
Adorable!
TSNDDY
by Emerald Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:27 PM
That's so cute! :)
OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:29 PM

I also want a Hello Kitty car! These are good goals. I am trying to find a white or teal car, used just because I am student teaching soon and well, it's going to get beat up in a high school parking lot :-( I have Hello Kitty things for my car lol the hubs is like "don't put them on the car we both drive thanks!"

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

You need to add me on Facebook. I just posted a video of her saying that she does NOT want a real car when she turns 16. She wants a Hello Kitty car:)

Quoting OneToughMami:

Quoting Elyce225:

WAIT! SHE HAS A HELLO KITTY CAR LIESLIESLIES?!!!???

Also, that is cute :-) and I greatly enjoy the way she makes her Gs I also have interesting looking Gs and I think it's a sign of being awesome.

allycally
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Love it
LiesLiesLies
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Lol! I love hello kitty!!! I want her to get a new VW Bug with a flower vase and hello kitty stuff all over!

I want her to be young forever!

Quoting OneToughMami:

I also want a Hello Kitty car! These are good goals. I am trying to find a white or teal car, used just because I am student teaching soon and well, it's going to get beat up in a high school parking lot :-( I have Hello Kitty things for my car lol the hubs is like "don't put them on the car we both drive thanks!"

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

You need to add me on Facebook. I just posted a video of her saying that she does NOT want a real car when she turns 16. She wants a Hello Kitty car:)

Quoting OneToughMami:

Quoting Elyce225:

WAIT! SHE HAS A HELLO KITTY CAR LIESLIESLIES?!!!???

Also, that is cute :-) and I greatly enjoy the way she makes her Gs I also have interesting looking Gs and I think it's a sign of being awesome.

Elyce225
by Emerald Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:31 PM

Ok, I wasn't sure.

There are certain times when she looks exactly like you but she is looking more and more like him.  I feel so weird saying that because he was so fucking hot and I feel like I'm saying your daughter is hot, gross!

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

Awe you can say it there. Mom and Dad love when people say that stuff! She is his spitting image. A perfect mix of the two of us:)

Quoting Elyce225:

I didn't want to say it on FB but she looks SO much like Shane.  She is adorable.

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

That video is hilarious! When she turns 16 we are playing it at her party...making her think she isn't getting a car and then somehow putting removable Hello Kitty decals on the car we get her:)

Quoting Elyce225:

LiesLiesLies
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:32 PM
1 mom liked this
He was incredibly sexy.

He was also adorable...she gets that after him:)

Quoting Elyce225:

Ok, I wasn't sure.

There are certain times when she looks exactly like you but she is looking more and more like him.  I feel so weird saying that because he was so fucking hot and I feel like I'm saying your daughter is hot, gross!

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

Quoting Elyce225:

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

Quoting Elyce225:

HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:34 PM
I like the way she writes her G's.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN