Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm not even going to correct her...

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

School assignment.

"What would you do to save the earth?"....

Lol!
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Replies (41-50):
LiesLiesLies
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:41 PM
It's adorable:)

Quoting HistoryNutty:

I like the way she writes her G's.

HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:48 PM
I used to write my name perfectly backwards.

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

It's adorable:)

Quoting HistoryNutty:

I like the way she writes her G's.

OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:53 PM

I love Hello Kitty too! I have my little collection of action figures on my wall and there's Hello Kitty Kiss pins up there. My car keys are on a Hello Kitty lanyard. I know there's going to be Hello Kitty in my classroom and I don't care if they are high school students they will like the Hello Kitty name tags damn it!

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

Lol! I love hello kitty!!! I want her to get a new VW Bug with a flower vase and hello kitty stuff all over!

I want her to be young forever!

Quoting OneToughMami:

I also want a Hello Kitty car! These are good goals. I am trying to find a white or teal car, used just because I am student teaching soon and well, it's going to get beat up in a high school parking lot :-( I have Hello Kitty things for my car lol the hubs is like "don't put them on the car we both drive thanks!"

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

You need to add me on Facebook. I just posted a video of her saying that she does NOT want a real car when she turns 16. She wants a Hello Kitty car:)

Quoting OneToughMami:

Quoting Elyce225:

She can save then in her Hello Kitty car, lol.

WAIT! SHE HAS A HELLO KITTY CAR LIESLIESLIES?!!!???

Also, that is cute :-) and I greatly enjoy the way she makes her Gs I also have interesting looking Gs and I think it's a sign of being awesome.

LiesLiesLies
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:54 PM
Lol!!

I need pictures when you do that!

Quoting OneToughMami:

I love Hello Kitty too! I have my little collection of action figures on my wall and there's Hello Kitty Kiss pins up there. My car keys are on a Hello Kitty lanyard. I know there's going to be Hello Kitty in my classroom and I don't care if they are high school students they will like the Hello Kitty name tags damn it!

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

Lol! I love hello kitty!!! I want her to get a new VW Bug with a flower vase and hello kitty stuff all over!

Quoting OneToughMami:

I also want a Hello Kitty car! These are good goals. I am trying to find a white or teal car, used just because I am student teaching soon and well, it's going to get beat up in a high school parking lot :-( I have Hello Kitty things for my car lol the hubs is like "don't put them on the car we both drive thanks!"

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

You need to add me on Facebook. I just posted a video of her saying that she does NOT want a real car when she turns 16. She wants a Hello Kitty car:)

Quoting OneToughMami:

Quoting Elyce225:

Also, that is cute :-) and I greatly enjoy the way she makes her Gs I also have interesting looking Gs and I think it's a sign of being awesome.

LntLckrsCmQut
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this

My 6 year old is always hanging stuff like this up. Right now she has *No gas passers allowed to stink up my room.* Then it has an arrow and says, *this means you dadda*. lol

Quoting Aprilaaw85:

My son hung this on his door

OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:58 PM

I will share my project :-) I am going to make the tags this summer since I will need so many and a ton of Bristol paper

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

Lol!!

I need pictures when you do that!

Quoting OneToughMami:

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

Quoting OneToughMami:

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

Quoting OneToughMami:

Quoting Elyce225:

Aprilaaw85
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 11:04 PM

Lol, that's cute, my son made this because his sister got a sign that said "no boys allowed"

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

My 6 year old is always hanging stuff like this up. Right now she has *No gas passers allowed to stink up my room.* Then it has an arrow and says, *this means you dadda*. lol

Quoting Aprilaaw85:

LntLckrsCmQut
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:28 AM
I love the boys and mom club. Lol

Quoting Aprilaaw85:

Lol, that's cute, my son made this because his sister got a sign that said "no boys allowed"

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

Quoting Aprilaaw85:

baquick
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:28 AM
Awwww! Too cute!
gavs4boys
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:31 AM

That's cute

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN