Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Took DSD for a physc eval. Update another update

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:42 PM
  • 29 Replies
DSD scared the crap outta me today. She was in her room talking about killing others and was beating her stuffed animals. When I peeked in her room to tell her we don't play like that she was standing over her lovey a stuffed elephant saying perfect your bleeding now hurry and die and she had a baby doll hanging from a string that was tied around its neck from the cabinets above her bed. I told her we don't play like that and than txted her father who was at work. I proceeded to make dinner with 3 week old dd in a sling around me, I know not exactly safe but she has colic and screams when I put her down, and DSD came into the kitchen holding her bubble wand like she was going to hit something or someone with it while saying someone in the kitchen needs beaten to death. I gave her the look as the kids call it, the stern mommy look, and told her it was her sister and I in the kitchen and she better not hit us. She than went back to her room and started beating her baby doll while yelling die saphyre die, this wouldn't of been so freaky if 3 week old dd wasn't named saphyre. She went into the bathroom and was drowning her baby doll in the toilet yelling die saphyre hurry and die. She told the cat hug her or bleed. I told DH about this weird behavior and he got off work early to take her to the hospital. So now in the waiting room waiting to hear something from DH.

I just wanna hug her till she feels better :(
We've been trying to get her into therapy to undo the damage her mom and her moms abusive men have done but they keep giving us the ring around. Wish us luck!!!!

UPDATE the dr is calling physiologist (sp??) on the children's unit to see if they want her admitted! I hope so she needs help asap

2nd update they are keeping her, god the house is gonna be different without her but she's getting help and treatment. I made her promise to match her clothes for me, which is something I enjoy doing with her in the morning is color coordinating her clothing and making silly pairs if socks that don't match. Than I promised her when she got out I'd take her for ice cream for being a brave little girl (she's 5) so worried about her but I know she will get help and I'm glad we caught this early so she won't be my age and it be to late. I'm gonna miss her, we all are gonna miss her but she will be home in a few days. :(
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:44 PM
How old is she?
poohbearkfc
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Good luck. Ill be praying.
RitzCrackerz
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:47 PM

omg 

MysticIceWater
by Saphyres mommy on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:47 PM
She's 5 and idk were the sudden urge for death came from the kids tv shows music and movies are monitored very closely. We don't even watch the news with em in the same room

Quoting Anonymous:

How old is she?

spunky946
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:48 PM
Wow. Hope you get some answers.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:48 PM
Oh my. Best of luck!!!! Keep us updated!!
Momma182
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:49 PM
Good luck.
ElizabethGracie
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Yikes.

CafeMom Tickers

"Live as if you have faith and faith will be given to you"

Chan_Brawner88
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:50 PM
I hope you get some answers! Prayers your way
AllofFive19
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)