Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Weirdest/Craziest Thing You've Done While Sleeping??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

What is the weirdest or craziest thing you have done in your sleep?

When my son was a couple months old I apparently according to DH came rushing out of bedroom in the middle of the night in a panic, and starting frantically searching the house. DH asked "What are you looking for?" 

I replied - "The baby!!" 

DH - "Uh..he's right here honey"

Me- "Not him, the other baby!!"

DH- "Erm...what other baby??"

Me- "Lewis!!" 

To this day over a year later he still teases me about my imaginary second baby. lol 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
bleumonster
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:47 PM
I answered the phone on my sleep a couple of times and evidently had a conversation with whoever was on the phone and didn't remember a thing about until they told me about it. I promised to do things they said LOL. Both my kids had at least one episode of sleepwalking and talking when they were younger.
armyvet06
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:53 PM
I had just come home on leave from Iraq and according to my mom who had gotten up early to go to the gym I was frantically searching for my gun. The reason for that was because we had to always have our rifles on our person or within arms reach. My mom had to remind me that my rifle was locked up in the arms room in Baghdad. She got such a laugh out of it, that she told everyone. Needless to say, that night when my sisters and I went out to dinner that night, we just so happened to run into an NCO that she worked with and he asked me if I ever found my weapon lol. (NCO means noncommisioned officer. She was in the army as well).
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)