Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WTF ever.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

I try to get you talk to me. It is like pulling freaking teeth. We finally start talking and you start jumping my ass saying that I am getting on to you. I didn't realize asking questions so I know the whole story was jumping you. I will just shut the frank up then. Exactly what I am doing. Now you are trying to push my buttons and do things that I normally ask you to stop doing.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Michaelsmom0522
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Hmm..ok..

who! and what! and why! 

WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Um...I'm sorry.

MilkLover0203
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:46 PM

Awe, cute. The passive aggressive way to call someone out. 

Tckosdk.2012
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:47 PM

Ummmmm....ok

wickedfiress
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:48 PM

I could not be with someone I could not communicate with. I just don't do drama. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:50 PM

This has been a recent change. Just like the trust has been a recent thing. He completely lost my trust because he was a friggin stupid idiot.

Quoting wickedfiress:

I could not be with someone I could not communicate with. I just don't do drama. 

Cindy1221
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:53 PM
Its frustrating isnt it? I went through that before, except now, ive tried to change my tone, and to ask open ended questions...not yes or no questions...make sense?
Lalalie
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Shut the frank up.

Hah.

I will enjoy that phrase.

Vague post is... vague.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:56 PM

Yes. Earlier today he sent me a text that was saying that his boss wanted to talk to him about his job. That is rarely a good sign. I was trying to get him to tell me what happened and it just became ok whatever. They we got on a different topic and I asked him how that happened. It wasn't anything that he did personally but it was something we were discussing and all of a sudden "i was jumping his ass" I guess he really doesn't care about talking to me. I should give up.

Quoting Cindy1221:

Its frustrating isnt it? I went through that before, except now, ive tried to change my tone, and to ask open ended questions...not yes or no questions...make sense?

Cindy1221
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Sounds to me that hes guilty of something, or that he got into trouble and was embarrassed... Maybe? I would say choke it up to him having a bad day and dont cause yourself any worry wrinkles over this...maybe later you can try asking him why he got so defensive...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)