Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Breastfeeding, ignorance and attitude.

Posted by   + Show Post

I did NOT write this! Again, I did NOT write this. 

http://onesleepymom.com/tag/breastfeeding/

by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Replies (51-60):
nocalmegan
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:26 AM
1 mom liked this
I've seen this before and that woman is an idiot
MilkLover0203
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 4:04 AM
She must be friends with the lady that wrote the blog! LOL!

Quoting Anonymous:

She's on the "breasfeeding a 3 year old" thread saying that breast milk has no value for a baby after 2 weeks and that anyone who nurses past them is doing it for themselves because they like it. She's fucking nuts.

Quoting MilkLover0203:

Which ones that? Must of missed her.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sure that Maisy08 chick would agree with her, lol.

MilkLover0203
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 4:06 AM
You're stronger than me! The bus is the breeding ground for stupidity.

Quoting OneToughMami:

I have terrible road rage. I have bad bus rage too...we only have one car...I used to always take the bus if I needed to go somewhere but it stopped going everywhere I need to to, so I am driving more now...but people would get on the bus and I would just want to scream "NOOOOO SHUT UP!" in their face.

Quoting MilkLover0203:

You sound like my friend! That bitch cracks me up!

Quoting OneToughMami:

My husband hates my intense road rage. So I drive with my uncle a lot...he likes that shit. Old people really dig when a driver cuts you off and you roll the window down and call someone a jackass casually.

Quoting MilkLover0203:

No shit. I'm gonna be that old broad, saying and doing as I please.

Quoting OneToughMami:

He's listed as one of my heroes. When I am old I hope to be as classy as him. and by classy I mean...just totally not give a fuck about anything

Quoting MilkLover0203:

LMAO! I love that guy!

Quoting OneToughMami:

I stopped reading after 5 Reasons not to Breastfeed. Then I just kind of did this...because...well...sometimes there's just not words for people.

MilkLover0203
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 4:07 AM
Amen! Even after all this time, feeding your baby is considered nasty. It's ridiculous.

Quoting sheymann:

I really wish that spreading lies like that was illegal and that anyone speading shit would have to pay a fine that got bigger every time. Ugh.

I am so tired of being told I am "gross" or whatever for having breastfed. How about you stop obsessing over my breasts and children? Creep. lol

Quoting MilkLover0203:

People like her is the reason why there's such a stigma behind breast feeding.

Quoting sheymann:

As a 22 year old, the thought of sucking on my mom's breast is weird NOW. But I have no problem with it having happened when I was a baby... Seriously.

Asking teens uncomfortable or weird or private questions will always result in that. if you let them be anon though, you'd get a different result. SMH

She's nuts. Sad that people like her are out there spreading lies.

MilkLover0203
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 4:09 AM
She'd actually admitted to having a baby at a young age and having a bad experience with a pushy lactation consultant which is what led her to these feelings. It's sad that one bad person can lead her to such ridiculous thoughts.

Quoting KrissyKC:

I just feel sad for some one feeling that extremely about other people's decision to breastfeed.   She sounds like she is grossed out by simple basic things in life and that she has to sterylize everything.   Maybe she is even one of those germaphobes that it's become a psychological issue.

Allie_kat1
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 4:17 AM
2 moms liked this
"nothing that can't be boiled or sanitized should go in the babies mouth" said by someone who has never been around a mobile baby/toddler. My 2yr old has to be told on a regular basis that the cat food is not a snack, not to lick(insert random object/pet/sibling) and has in fact dug in her diaper and eaten her own poo... Pretty sure my boob is one of the cleaner things she puts into her mouth on a normal day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Journeysmama11
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 4:26 AM

lmao LOVE this! So true!

Sounds like me with my dd. "Journey, we don't eat soap." "No, that's the dog's toy" "Don't put that in your mouth...what IS that anyways?!" "Seriously, why are you trying to eat the soap?!" Yea, said on a daily basis I think.

Quoting Allie_kat1:

"nothing that can't be boiled or sanitized should go in the babies mouth" said by someone who has never been around a mobile baby/toddler. My 2yr old has to be told on a regular basis that the cat food is not a snack, not to lick(insert random object/pet/sibling) and has in fact dug in her diaper and eaten her own poo... Pretty sure my boob is one of the cleaner things she puts into her mouth on a normal day.

pregomom468
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 4:32 AM

wow that is what is wrong with the world today...... breastfeeding is best all pediatricians say so personally i think she is a dumbass and so is anyone who would believe that.Photo: omg this is gross!

this was posted a few hours ago on Young Moms 18-25 *uncensored* 4/23/2013...you can see the original post by following the link below:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=450716575014332&set=o.305123812839502&type=1&theaterand this is clean?

pregomom468
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 4:35 AM

my thoughts exactly

Quoting OneToughMami:

I stopped reading after 5 Reasons not to Breastfeed. Then I just kind of did this...because...well...sometimes there's just not words for people.

momavanessa
by Violeta on Apr. 24, 2013 at 5:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow! I had to check  my facebook and I unlike her page!!! I like a lot of blogs because of their giveaways and deals but when you write stupid garbage like that BUH BYE!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)