Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Embarrassing Mommy Moments!

Posted by   + Show Post

Whats you most embarrassing mommy moment.

Mine happened tonight

My 14 month old has been sick the last few days, Vomiting, diarrhea, fever! The whole nine yards. Well today I took her to the doctors and they told me to get the things for the brats diet. So I go to the local grocery store and was picking her out some good bananas to eat. I looked over and what does she do??? Poops so bad and so much it comes out of her completely clean diaper. So I'm running all across the store toddler in arms, covered in poop to get to the bathrooms ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE STORE!!! Both of us covered in poop!

Share your most embarassing mommy moment.

embarrassed

by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 11:40 PM
Replies (21-26):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:28 AM

When my son was a baby, he messed up his pants in the car. Being the bad mommy that I am, I didn't have a change of clothes with me, but we were at kmart anyway. So, I took his pants off, changed his diaper, and went into the store. I took a pair of pants off the rack, removed the tag, and put the pants on him. I held on to the tag because I had full intentions of paying for the pants when I was done shopping....well, next thing I know, there's a security code called over the PA. So..I went to the cashier and explained what happened and paid for the pants BEFORE I did other shopping....just so they wouldn't think I was trying to steal them. 

Also, more recently, my son is 4 (5 next month)....a couple months ago, I was having a heavy period...my son and I were at wal-mart, so I took him into the bathroom with me (what else was I supposed to do, lol) and of course, he announced very loudly that I had "red poop"....and yes, there was other people in the bathroom =/

mylilsunshine
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:29 AM

bump for later

mrsrodgers0703
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Ooomg, I just remembered one. About a month ago, this lady from my church was holding ds (he's 18 months) and she was talking to him. He all of a sudden pulls down the front of her shirt and says ''boobies!''. My jaw about hit the floor lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:31 AM
I was a single momma and DD had the flu. After a doc appointment, we has to get the necessities from the store. She was vomiting constantly, but we had no choice! We snatched a waste basket from one of the sample carts and she puked in it the whole way through the store. The looks we got were unbelievable.

Sorry folks, you do what you gotta do!
sarahmiamaria
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Haha! My 3 year old just did this! Mommy you have red poop!! She also likes to tell people that I go peepee on top of her peepee (use the toilet after her) lol

Quoting Anonymous:

When my son was a baby, he messed up his pants in the car. Being the bad mommy that I am, I didn't have a change of clothes with me, but we were at kmart anyway. So, I took his pants off, changed his diaper, and went into the store. I took a pair of pants off the rack, removed the tag, and put the pants on him. I held on to the tag because I had full intentions of paying for the pants when I was done shopping....well, next thing I know, there's a security code called over the PA. So..I went to the cashier and explained what happened and paid for the pants BEFORE I did other shopping....just so they wouldn't think I was trying to steal them. 

Also, more recently, my son is 4 (5 next month)....a couple months ago, I was having a heavy period...my son and I were at wal-mart, so I took him into the bathroom with me (what else was I supposed to do, lol) and of course, he announced very loudly that I had "red poop"....and yes, there was other people in the bathroom =/

CamMa
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:51 PM
Hahahahaha!! Too funny!

Quoting holls2188:

Oh shit thats funny! My nephew us to say I like sticks and it sounded like I like dicks lol

Quoting CamMa:

When my son says "Frog", it comes out "fack". And it sounds like "fuck". lol, he's 2 and I know he's saying "frog" because he always either has a frog toy or is pointing to one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)