Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Westboro Baptist is here, my confession.

Westoboro Baptist church is staying about an hour away right now. I just found out that nobody in Waco would let them rent rooms, so they are in Hillsboro.  

My confession is, I really, really want to sneak out right now while my family sleeps, drive up to Hillsboro, find their van, and let all the air out of their tires. Maybe draw a giant penis on the side of the van with spraypaint.

I am not going to. But I have a really strong desire to. really, really strong desire. 

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:58 AM
Replies (71-77):
want10more
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:08 AM

oh don't be silly. THEY have the rights on what is right and wrong and they use the BIBLE of course. and GOD hates everyone, but THEM. so of COURSE to spew hate is doing right by God's eyes, right? sigh. ughhhhh (but i sure gotta tickle about the hell's angel's surroundin them at  funeral! TY GUYS!)

Quoting dubolis:

I think this is God telling you that you, SERIOUSLY need to do it! These idiots are hatemongers and they are a shame and disgrace to Christians everywhere. Nothing they do or spew is Godly nor Christian.

PISCIS29
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:10 AM
Put bologna on their cars it will eat the paint.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:19 AM

Generated image from gifs generated with the Imgflip Animated GIF Generator

kymom23
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:25 AM
Doooo eeeeett!!!! And take pics when you do!!!! I can't stand those jackasses!! They are such pricks and they give Christianity a bad name!
babyksmom1019
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Yeah I heard I was going to go stand in the wall today but poor ds got shots yesterday and is quite cranky! I hope they throw them in jail for disrupting.

Quoting Bigmetalchicken:

Did you hear the statement Sherriff Macnemara made? I think he would do it too. Nobody fucks with Parnell.

Quoting babyksmom1019:

Back to topic lol, I know if they try anything stupid someone will gladly put them in check. Welcome to Texas, here's a nice punch in the face!

Quoting babyksmom1019:

Live on Zuni... In a duplex!

Iol

Quoting Bigmetalchicken:

We used to live in Hewitt! On Regal. We owned one of the duplexes.

Quoting babyksmom1019:

I live in Hewitt. I've contemplated it quite a bit. Can not stand those assholes

Sekirei
by LoKitty on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:58 PM

I would give into that desire... I would..ohhh

I am in Killeen.. maybe we should do it together.. LOLOL

MicheleJM
by Phoenix on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:02 PM

I remember they came to my hometown to protest a soldier's funeral.  I couldn't go but I put on FB asking every good old American country boy to show up for the protest.  You don't want to mess with a redneck woman so I hope they went to.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)