Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

omg there is a huge mastiff staring at me through the screen door!!! UPDATE edit UPDATE final update

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:03 AM
  • 340 Replies
10 moms liked this

i dont know where he came from or who he belongs to, he has town tags but i have never seen him before.

he was at the school and followed dh, the boys and our dog home from the park this afternoon. its 11pm and he is still here.

he is very nice boy! even nice to our dog and cat lol he followed my dog into the house and i told him no no you dont live here, and pointed at the door and he went back outside lol

i wanna keep him! now he is just staring through our screen door like " i want to come in too!"

and yes, our screen door is filthy. it is melting and muddy and my dog scatches on the door to be let in.

he is so big! 2x the size of my dog! i wanna keep him! lol

WEll dh went to bed and i let him in. he is sooo big! omg. lol. he is very snoopy and was whining because baby was crying lol

you guys, i am not going to "just keep him" (wish i could, he so sweet) his town tag has a 4 digit # on it, its 730am, town hall opens at 9. they will know whos he is.

we just had a sleep over. i know he must have a home. im not lucky enough for him to be homeless, trust me lol

His name is odin, and he lives in the same rental that trashy family used to live in. ds says he is always at the school. i will swing by on my way to the clinic and see if the owner is home, the town didnt have a phone number on file.

i dont like his owner.  i pull up and right away see a shep and shep pup running around in the street, which is right next to the school. my dog had followed us over, (he always follows me around town) and the adult shep was agressive with him.(my dog is not at all aggressive)

odin looked happy to see his dog friends, but pretty much ignored his owner, who also ignored him. i told her what had happened and she was like "oh i wondered where he was, thanks" 

i said if they ever wanted to rehome him we would love to have him because he wassuch a good boy, she gave me a dirty look so w/e, we left.

but i did peek inside her house. it was a total mess. like gross.trashy people.

ugh i should have just kept him. if he shows up again, i will just not take him home and let him decide where he wants to live, he's an adult.

no one stays in that rental long, i could hide him until they move........

**obviously, i am pouting. a nice dog like that deserves a nice home. she didnt even seem happy to see him**

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
D.O.E.
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:03 AM

gah! stupid spacebar! *editing*

twistedpartdeux
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:04 AM

He's really cute!  Does his tag have info on the owner?

Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Aw he's adorable! I'd let his big butt in...

mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:05 AM
Awww
Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:05 AM
3 moms liked this
I feel bad he's outside, but then again, you have small children, including a newborn, & you don't know his temperament and history.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jesistar6910
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Awwww. <3

He looks like a giant sweetie. Poor boy, let him in.

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:06 AM
2 moms liked this
I love love this breed!

kris1stbaby
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Awe. I'd let him in. He looks so sad, I want him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:06 AM

Awwww what a sweet doggie!!

D.O.E.
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:06 AM

no it just says our town name and a number,i will call town hall in the am and ask if he is still here then. i wonder why his owners havent been out looking for him? we live in a very very small town. its not hard to find a dog on the loose.

Quoting twistedpartdeux:

He's really cute!  Does his tag have info on the owner?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)