Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

omg there is a huge mastiff staring at me through the screen door!!! UPDATE edit UPDATE final update

Posted by   + Show Post

i dont know where he came from or who he belongs to, he has town tags but i have never seen him before.

he was at the school and followed dh, the boys and our dog home from the park this afternoon. its 11pm and he is still here.

he is very nice boy! even nice to our dog and cat lol he followed my dog into the house and i told him no no you dont live here, and pointed at the door and he went back outside lol

i wanna keep him! now he is just staring through our screen door like " i want to come in too!"

and yes, our screen door is filthy. it is melting and muddy and my dog scatches on the door to be let in.

he is so big! 2x the size of my dog! i wanna keep him! lol

WEll dh went to bed and i let him in. he is sooo big! omg. lol. he is very snoopy and was whining because baby was crying lol

you guys, i am not going to "just keep him" (wish i could, he so sweet) his town tag has a 4 digit # on it, its 730am, town hall opens at 9. they will know whos he is.

we just had a sleep over. i know he must have a home. im not lucky enough for him to be homeless, trust me lol

His name is odin, and he lives in the same rental that trashy family used to live in. ds says he is always at the school. i will swing by on my way to the clinic and see if the owner is home, the town didnt have a phone number on file.

i dont like his owner.  i pull up and right away see a shep and shep pup running around in the street, which is right next to the school. my dog had followed us over, (he always follows me around town) and the adult shep was agressive with him.(my dog is not at all aggressive)

odin looked happy to see his dog friends, but pretty much ignored his owner, who also ignored him. i told her what had happened and she was like "oh i wondered where he was, thanks" 

i said if they ever wanted to rehome him we would love to have him because he wassuch a good boy, she gave me a dirty look so w/e, we left.

but i did peek inside her house. it was a total mess. like gross.trashy people.

ugh i should have just kept him. if he shows up again, i will just not take him home and let him decide where he wants to live, he's an adult.

no one stays in that rental long, i could hide him until they move........

**obviously, i am pouting. a nice dog like that deserves a nice home. she didnt even seem happy to see him**

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:03 AM
Replies (21-30):
AlleyCat08
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:11 AM
I had a cat that would beat up dogs just for fun. Most dogs learned quick.

Quoting OneToughMami:

I would be so tempted to let him in :-( We never get cute pooches coming to our house though. We get kitties though, and we have in the past left them come in freely for water when it was warm. However, my current cat is not cool with other cats coming in his house. He's barely okay with my Pit Bull's existence in my life.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCG83
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:11 AM
Awwwwwwww he's so pretty!!! Let him in. Lol. You can try to find the owner tomorrow and hang on to him. If they can't be found then keep him. Lol
mommyof11050307
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:11 AM

I founda  kitten outside my house tonight. Its inmy downstairs bathroom meowing. I'm going to try and rehome  it. Cute puppy 

D.O.E.
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:12 AM

me too but obviously he has a home......im not sure why he is whining at my door, you would think he would go home...hes still there

Quoting QueenBof6:

I want him

mommyof11050307
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:13 AM

I'm still waiting for my doberman to learn that my cat will fight back. Shes to dumb to realize our cat hurts her. 

Quoting AlleyCat08:

I had a cat that would beat up dogs just for fun. Most dogs learned quick.

Quoting OneToughMami:

I would be so tempted to let him in :-( We never get cute pooches coming to our house though. We get kitties though, and we have in the past left them come in freely for water when it was warm. However, my current cat is not cool with other cats coming in his house. He's barely okay with my Pit Bull's existence in my life.

D.O.E.
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:13 AM

hubby doesnt want me to let him in :-(

Quoting LCG83:

Awwwwwwww he's so pretty!!! Let him in. Lol. You can try to find the owner tomorrow and hang on to him. If they can't be found then keep him. Lol

paganmommy4
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:13 AM

well, try to find his owners.. Maybe he was dumped. Notify your local animal control. Let them know if that no one has claimed him in x amount of days that you want him

LCG83
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:14 AM
How could anyone possibly resist that sweet pouty pitiful face?! Lol
osubucksbaby
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:14 AM
Omg!!!! FedEx him overnight please!!! Lol
punchnpie
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:14 AM
Freakin cute. I want him or her..lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured