Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He told me we should break up!!!

So tonight my husband told me that me and Cafemom need to break up, that we should call it quits. I told him that I can't do that because you all love me. Then he said that ya'll don't love me. My response, I will make a post to prove you love me.

So, am I right? Do you all love me, even if you don't know who I am?

Eta.....headed to bed, I hope to see some more love in the morning.
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:10 AM
Replies (71-71):
Alyssa1988-21
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:54 AM
On this account I've been here for almost 4 I had another account about a year before that (before anon) but it sparked too much controversy all because I was young and had a pregnancy scare. Dude didn't tell me the condom broke and I freaked out I had two periods in a month and was scared, he ended up leaving town telling me some bs story... But oh yeah they get crazy lol.

Quoting livingforthem83:

I have been here for about 3 years and have yet to see these crazies. But I do believe they are here. I don't feel in the least bit threatened. My family and my husband trust me.

Quoting Alyssa1988-21:

I do a lot of the times but its because I'm posting on things that people on here will harass you for if they don't agree with what you say. Lol I'm a vet on here I know how some of these crazies are.

Quoting livingforthem83:

Ha, that's funny. Hit the anon button because it's there. I never go anon but I don't care if others do. I take everything as it is and don't really try to find a reason why.

Quoting Alyssa1988-21:

The anon was force of habit sorry.

But yeah I feel ya I love all the members anon or not or crazy as bat shit or not lol.

Quoting livingforthem83:

I have no idea who any anon or majority of people here are, but I love them all the sme. Without it's members CafeMom would be nothing.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry I don't know who you are baby doll but tell him I love you anyway..... Love thy neighbors right??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN