Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He told me we should break up!!!

So tonight my husband told me that me and Cafemom need to break up, that we should call it quits. I told him that I can't do that because you all love me. Then he said that ya'll don't love me. My response, I will make a post to prove you love me.

So, am I right? Do you all love me, even if you don't know who I am?

Eta.....headed to bed, I hope to see some more love in the morning.
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:10 AM
Replies (71-71):
Alyssa1988-21
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:54 AM
On this account I've been here for almost 4 I had another account about a year before that (before anon) but it sparked too much controversy all because I was young and had a pregnancy scare. Dude didn't tell me the condom broke and I freaked out I had two periods in a month and was scared, he ended up leaving town telling me some bs story... But oh yeah they get crazy lol.

Quoting livingforthem83:

I have been here for about 3 years and have yet to see these crazies. But I do believe they are here. I don't feel in the least bit threatened. My family and my husband trust me.

Quoting Alyssa1988-21:

I do a lot of the times but its because I'm posting on things that people on here will harass you for if they don't agree with what you say. Lol I'm a vet on here I know how some of these crazies are.

Quoting livingforthem83:

Ha, that's funny. Hit the anon button because it's there. I never go anon but I don't care if others do. I take everything as it is and don't really try to find a reason why.

Quoting Alyssa1988-21:

The anon was force of habit sorry.

But yeah I feel ya I love all the members anon or not or crazy as bat shit or not lol.

Quoting livingforthem83:

I have no idea who any anon or majority of people here are, but I love them all the sme. Without it's members CafeMom would be nothing.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry I don't know who you are baby doll but tell him I love you anyway..... Love thy neighbors right??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured