Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What did you get your dh/so for his last birthday?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 58 Replies
I'm usually very much on top of birthdays in our family, but for some reason, I just didn't get around to planning dh's this year. I need a gift and I need it quickly! Tell me the last present you bought your dh and maybe it will spark an idea.

Oh, and no, he never, ever tells me what he wants :-/
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:29 AM

I just bought a cuff link box and a new pair of cuff links for my husband's birthday next month. 

HaileysMom07180
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:30 AM

reuseable ice cubes.  he uses lots of ice cubes, they turned out to not be as great as i though they would

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:32 AM

The last gift I bought for him was a set of signed chipper jones prints 1-4 he his a huge Braves fan. This year I'm buying him this braves wall embroidery peice done by a local guy to use in his new sports room he is getting in our new home. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:32 AM

He turns 30 today...

He got lotsa sex & BJ lasy night... He shall have more today/tonight... He knows we dont have $ right now :(

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:32 AM
Tacklebox and wrestlemania
Val99
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:33 AM

I planned a trip to all the WWII sites in England.  Churchill's bunker, Dover castle, etc.   He's a huge WWII buff and loved the trip.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm usually very much on top of birthdays in our family, but for some reason, I just didn't get around to planning dh's this year. I need a gift and I need it quickly! Tell me the last present you bought your dh and maybe it will spark an idea.

Oh, and no, he never, ever tells me what he wants :-/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:34 AM
A huge party at a brewery. It cost a pretty penny so that was his big present.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:34 AM

a smoker for the patio. (a thingy you put meats in and whatnot and it smokes it)

Threeboysemt1
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Ibeats by dr dre
die4u
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Two jerseys for his fav soccer team and an xbox. He is spoiled. He wants a new jersey for his birthday this year too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)