Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Stop B****ing!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 62 Replies
10 moms liked this

All of you on here bitching about your damn taxes paying for welfare and shit, you need to be bitching about the money that goes to congress.  Think about how little they work and how little they do yet some are worth millions.  What about that?  So stop picking on the people that NEED a little extra help, and bitch at those that are robbing this damn country.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atyou
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:47 AM
4 moms liked this
Fuck those chickens too.

I saw some last week, eating 24 karat gold corn. O.o
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:47 AM
7 moms liked this

It's easier to bitch about the poor than the rich, because the rich control everything and the poor control nothing. The rich aren't going to willingly give up their money, but the poor would have no choice. 

emeraldangel20
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

It's easier to bitch about the poor than the rich, because the rich control everything and the poor control nothing. The rich aren't going to willingly give up their money, but the poor would have no choice. 

this was stated perfectly

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:52 AM

You know, I appreciate this, however, that doesn't mean we can't control where our taxes go.  We are the people.  If enough raised up, something would have to change.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:55 AM

BUMP!

Moe1521
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:55 AM
Well said.

OP, do you feel the same about other people in our government? For example, I know the president has a lot on his plate, but should his wage be as high as it is? And should he continue to earn that same wage after he is no longer president?

Just food for though.

Quoting Anonymous:

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:56 AM

would that make them gold poopers?

Quoting atyou:

Fuck those chickens too.

I saw some last week, eating 24 karat gold corn. O.o

"I give You my apathy, I give you all of me, I want Your symphony, singing in all that I am, at the top of my lungs, I'm giving it back, so I lay my head back down, & I lift my hands & I pray to be only Yours, I pray to be only Yours, I know now You're my only hope" Switchfoot

SommelierMom
by Emerald Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Those topics aren't mutually exclusive.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Nope.  I think he should earn a decent sized wage, but not after he's no longer in power.  That's crazy.  He's no longer doing anything.

Quoting Moe1521:

Well said.

OP, do you feel the same about other people in our government? For example, I know the president has a lot on his plate, but should his wage be as high as it is? And should he continue to earn that same wage after he is no longer president?

Just food for though.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:05 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN