Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i love being small town famous....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
Stupid people running around talking shit that they have no idea about.

Example: im married. I have a friend we will call D. He has a gf. Our oldest kids are in the same class and friends. We walk into school together daily. We park next to eachother. We are FRIENDS. We talk after drop off and before pick up.

Suddenly us talking next to our cars (him against his, me against mine with my ds in his car seat) for a half hr before i go to work, now means we are screwing.

Yup. That makes sence. Lets fuck in a church parking lot across from a SCHOOL!

Oh then we happened to go to the store together. Omg! He owed me a monster and said "give me a ride, im jet lagged" so i drove him 2 blocks to the store and back! *Gasp!!!!!*

The stupidity of people here kills me. I cant wait to move. But i cant apparently cause D is moving south too!!! Oh noes! *Shakes head*
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:07 AM
3 moms liked this
Small town famous, internet invisible lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:28 AM

My husband doesn't have any female friends that aren't my friends too. Not because I don't want him too but because he just doesn't. I don't know how I would feel about him talking to a woman every day for 30 min. But I think I would be suspicious of his intentions. Cause let's face it, men's intentions aren't often as innocent as we would like to think. Not that a platonic relationship between male and female can't exist.

My question is what does your husband think of it?

EDIT: I'm from a fairly large city.

CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Just one of the many reasons I dislike small towns. I went to high school in a small town in Utah. It was awful.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Hes cool w it. Him and D are friends and we hang out as a group sometimes. They actually game together when D has more then 5 minutes of peace.

Quoting Anonymous:

My husband doesn't have any female friends that aren't my friends too. Not because I don't want him too but because he just doesn't. I don't know how I would feel about him talking to a woman every day for 30 min. But I think I would be suspicious of his intentions. Cause let's face it, men's intentions aren't often as innocent as we would like to think. Not that a platonic relationship between male and female can't exist.

My question is what does your husband think of it?

EDIT: I'm from a fairly large city.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:36 AM
I went to the same school dd and D's boys go to. Its nuts. And its all the moms i went to school w that are talking smack.

I guess i am just super awesome and rather then asking me whats going on they start rumors.

D is a BIG man. 6'3 and 270lbs and has that tough guy front. Hes really a pussy cat and noone believes me lol

Quoting CrimsonRose01:

Just one of the many reasons I dislike small towns. I went to high school in a small town in Utah. It was awful.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:36 AM
its better than being cm famous.
dancer
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:36 AM

people are like that nosey here too!!!! My neighbors will stand at the windows and watch us like we are putting on a show!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Small town famous, internet invisible lol

mommy2zbg
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:38 AM

haha yeah... you'll have that sometimes... it has happened to me a few times...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:40 AM
No way. I dont wanna be cm famous. I am ok w one group of people picking my life apart!

Quoting Anonymous:

its better than being cm famous.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)