Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

to those NOT on food stamps

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

if you could get $600 a month in fs, no questions asked whatsoever, would you take it?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Replies (301-307):
nocalmegan
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 1:55 AM
Only if we really needed it.
ochoa.mama
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 1:59 AM
I would be happy with half...my fridge is empty for last 3 months. :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 60 on Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:01 AM
No, I would feel embarrassed even if I was the only one who knew. I'm proud that we are financially independent.
itsm3
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:29 AM

sure, why not?  i'm not sure how fs works anyway...is it a card or actual money that you get?

RoseBud93
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:09 AM

I am a single mother ... I'm only 19  so raising my daughter is really hard on me financially so HELL YEAH I'd take it. Of course not for a long term solution but even just one time would be so helpful and greatly appreciated but hey, I can dream big, eh? I dont even get food stamps right now lol

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

NutsMomma
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:20 AM
Right now yes. I've been temporarily laid off from my job since January due to lack of work. and things were ok at first but now they are getting really tight. I would stop them once I am back to work. They won't let me get them now bc my son gets a ss check bc of his father no matter that I am bringing in about half of what I make when I am working. Kind of pisses me off because I have always worked and have paid taxes for 14 years and need a little help right now and I can't get it but people who don't try and don't need it do get it. Oh well. Nothing I can do. Rant over. Lol
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:21 AM

No, I don't need it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)