Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"Chill Out, We didn't do it!" Bombing suspects....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Replies (151-160):
_diva_
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this
The media of course. Isn't that where us all good citizens of the US of A get all their info :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Where did you get the information that they intentionally shot him in the throat to shut him up.  This started out a little weird, but has taken a turn into bat shit crazy.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not afraid of Martial Law. Let them come into my home, I have nothing to hide. But, the freedom and my rights as a citizen, yes. This boy was a citizen yet they treated him worse than a foreign criminal. They shot him in the throat to shut him up, probably thought he would die from the wound.  

I don't feel sorry for anyone who chooses not to believe the government is as crooked as sh*t.  

P.S. Just because I don't trust the government doesn't mean I don't like the country. 

Quoting Anonymous:

If you're so paranoid and distrusting of the government why don't you just get the hell outta dodge? Then you won't have to worry about martial law or your "freedoms" that will be taken away.

No need to feel sorry for those of us with functioning brain cells.

Quoting Anonymous:

There is 0% proof they did it. And yes, I believe them.  My heart aches for ALL of the victims, including these 2 boys. Innocent people who died or got injured at the hands of the government (the REAL criminals).

Quoting ihave1:

There is 200% proof they did it and you still believe them?   By the way  your fucking hear aches for the wrong ppl.  What about the 8 year old boy  who died for no go reason!!

Quoting Anonymous:

yep. I do. Not just because of this video. This video just makes my heart ache for them more. 

Quoting LucyMom08:

and you believe them?

Quoting Anonymous:

The suspects yelling to the police "we didn't do it" 

Quoting LucyMom08:

I can't watch...what's the gist?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:43 PM

Common sense lesson of the day:  IF he was wearing a bomb vest, why didnt it explode when he was being bombarded with bullets?  The ER doctor said he was in tact but covered in bullets. And no evidence of being run over by a car (ie tire tracks left on the body, crushed bones, etc)

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh oh don't forget that the older brother died whilst wearing a suicide vest - that part was made up, too!

It is curious how the FBI is now changing their story, and they now say that the older brother was not in fact killed by police, but was killed when his brother ran him over...

Quoting WifeyC:

Oh..ok.  The news reports that they were throwing bombs at the police must have made it up.  Thanks.

Quoting Anonymous:

There is no proof they had any bombs on them

Quoting WifeyC:

Of course we should believe them.  Someone also must have planted the bombs on them that they had.

_diva_
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:44 PM
When you ask questions and comment on things be open to what someone says in response and not just shut it down. I'm so over people thinking everything is so honkey dorie in the world. Things aren't always as they seem

Quoting Anonymous:

You are seriously rude when you don't have to be.  So, yeah, anyone with a brain is gonna listen to you.  I love women who don't have any class!!!  

Quoting _diva_:

Stfu... I love people that make excuses of shit they don't even know what they are talking about

Quoting Anonymous:

I just saw this video.  That is common, for law inforcement to refer to perps of a crime as, "act-ers," not actors.  He meant the ones who "acted" out the crime.  Of course, he corrected himself, because he is on tv, and shouldn't be using police lingo.  This video proves nothing.  

Quoting just_hc:

I was not the anon but here you go.  I saw this last night.  He clearly calls them "actors".  

Quoting Anonymous:

Link or you're full of shit.

Quoting Anonymous:

There's a video of the commissioner in an interview and he messed up on his lines. He referred to them as "the two actors" and then caught himself and was like "uhm uh the two individuals"

Quoting Anonymous:

yep. I do. Not just because of this video. This video just makes my heart ache for them more. 

Quoting LucyMom08:

and you believe them?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LucyMom08:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I've worked in the criminal justice system since 1997.  She's right.  I'm not saying whether he meant actors as in stage actors or actors as in the ones who acted out the crime, I'm just saying that law enforcement does use that term in reference to suspects.

Quoting _diva_:

Stfu... I love people that make excuses of shit they don't even know what they are talking about

Quoting Anonymous:

I just saw this video.  That is common, for law inforcement to refer to perps of a crime as, "act-ers," not actors.  He meant the ones who "acted" out the crime.  Of course, he corrected himself, because he is on tv, and shouldn't be using police lingo.  This video proves nothing.  

Quoting just_hc:

I was not the anon but here you go.  I saw this last night.  He clearly calls them "actors".  

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

There's a video of the commissioner in an interview and he messed up on his lines. He referred to them as "the two actors" and then caught himself and was like "uhm uh the two individuals"

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LucyMom08:

and you believe them?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LucyMom08:

autodidact
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:45 PM

no, they didn't have 2, Prince. 

it's common fucking sense, but then that would probably be why it eludes "u".

Quoting _diva_:

Did the media tell u that too?

Quoting autodidact:

he CAN communicate, though. and the scope of this alleged conspiracy is just one of the many spurious and preposterous things about it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Just another show to keep us from seeing what is really going on. As always. We are the sheeple, we believe anything. The police and media say they did it, so they did. One is dead and the other cant talk, so how will we ever know if they actually did it? We won't. Just how it's supposed to be.

Peytonsmom6308
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:46 PM

THEY did?  Last i could figure, dead men tell no tales.

Quoting Anonymous:

Of course they did it, they confessed!!!!!!!

_diva_
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Have you seen his morgue pictures. His whole chest cavity on his left side is busted wide open.

Quoting Anonymous:

Common sense lesson of the day:  IF he was wearing a bomb vest, why didnt it explode when he was being bombarded with bullets?  The ER doctor said he was in tact but covered in bullets. And no evidence of being run over by a car (ie tire tracks left on the body, crushed bones, etc)

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh oh don't forget that the older brother died whilst wearing a suicide vest - that part was made up, too!

It is curious how the FBI is now changing their story, and they now say that the older brother was not in fact killed by police, but was killed when his brother ran him over...

Quoting WifeyC:

Oh..ok.  The news reports that they were throwing bombs at the police must have made it up.  Thanks.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting WifeyC:

Of course we should believe them.  Someone also must have planted the bombs on them that they had.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:48 PM

The doctors did that to relieve pressure around his heart. If a bomb exploded, he would have been blown to pieces.  

Quoting _diva_:

Have you seen his morgue pictures. His whole chest cavity on his left side is busted wide open.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting WifeyC:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting WifeyC:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:48 PM

The same goes for you Ms Diva.  I happen to have some info pertinent to the conversations so why did you try to shut it down with your rude comment?  Why aren't you open to another explanantion?  Its because you are hypocritical and want to keep up the comments of the government being evil lying conspirators.  If you suggest for everyone to be open, then that goes for you as well.  Unless you are privy to top secret government issues, then all you have is your opinion, which on this site, is open for debate.

Quoting _diva_:

When you ask questions and comment on things be open to what someone says in response and not just shut it down. I'm so over people thinking everything is so honkey dorie in the world. Things aren't always as they seem

Quoting Anonymous:

You are seriously rude when you don't have to be.  So, yeah, anyone with a brain is gonna listen to you.  I love women who don't have any class!!!  

Quoting _diva_:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting just_hc:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LucyMom08:

and you believe them?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LucyMom08:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Wow.  I'm sure 'somebody' will say this guy made this up.  *rolls eyes*

Quoting Anonymous:

Here's pictures from a random person who lives near the Thursday night shootout. 

http://www.getonhand.com/blogs/news/7743337-boston-bombing-suspect-shootout-pictures

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured