Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does your husband do that ANNOYS the HELL out of you??????

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 127 Replies

God, i love my husband, but he is sometimes soo discusting...loll he burps , farts  and does indian hankies, ( blowing his nose with out tissue, YUUCKK BARFFFFFFF, ) THAT is probably the most discusting thing ever, then he walks around scratching his balls... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.... hahha, what about yours, VENT here and lets have a great laugh...

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Newmom8912
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:59 AM
Bitches about stupid stuff. Like this morning. Ugh I gotta get gas and air all b4 I gotta work with no time. (he chose to get up exactly one hour b4 he had to be there)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Honestly nothing, aside from his snoring but when he is deployed I actually miss it so it doesn't really annoy me much anymore.

Though the last few days he's asked me to keep my mouth shut about a few things, but I can't & he knows it.  But this is why I don't normally get involved w/FRG's but I have to many people coming to me so I am finding a way to bring it up w/who I need to speak to in a classy, politically correct way.  That annoys me, but we've talked about it & understands me & where I'm coming from.

MIA0223
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:03 AM
9 moms liked this
He will put clothes beside the hamper instead of in!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Nothing.
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this

snores. Ugh.

MrsErdos2011
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:05 AM

He is the LOUDEST chewer ever!

jazzy411
by Jazmyne Lee on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this

my dh snores. and tries to cuddle while he's sleeping, and then when I tell him to move over, he starts talking about random crap ALL WHILE ASLEEP!!!!

myjazmine
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:05 AM
waking me up at 4 am to tell me the bird outside are keeping him awake LOL
chane_L
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:06 AM

ummmm.......that's easy SNORING ( so loud it goes thru earplugs and a pillow over my head ) to point where i will sleep in another room.  

can snore with mouth closed, while laying on stomach, laying on side 

( even sleeps thru being punched in the head or being kicked, when finally kinda wakes says " i was awake and not snoring)

recorded him 1 time and he accused it of being our pekingese, i swear he taught her to snore !

mommy2alissa
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:06 AM

He dips. YUCK! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured