Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What does your husband do that ANNOYS the HELL out of you??????

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

God, i love my husband, but he is sometimes soo discusting...loll he burps , farts  and does indian hankies, ( blowing his nose with out tissue, YUUCKK BARFFFFFFF, ) THAT is probably the most discusting thing ever, then he walks around scratching his balls... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.... hahha, what about yours, VENT here and lets have a great laugh...

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Replies (61-70):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:10 PM

Breathe.

GabbyGirlsMommy
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Leaves his socks on the middle of the floor!!! All the freaking time!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Adensmommy760
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:11 PM
My husband leaves all the lights on.
, wants to always have the fan on high. Not because he's hot but because he likes the background noise. Leave the bedroom door open all the time and I hate open bedroom doors.

It annoys me when he all of a sudden decides he's horny and wants to have sex while I'm really into what I'm watching on tv. He shoots snot rockets (cringes), and burps loudly regardless of where he's at lol.

I love that man with all my heart. Lol
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:13 PM
He had throat surgery when he was a teenager & now he says he feels like his throat is clogged all the time. He makes this weird aaaaagggghhhhh sound all the time. It drives me nuts....like I imagine myself punching him in the throat. I'm a horrible person.
CamMa
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Leaves everything laying around. Trash on the kitchen counter, toilet paper rolls in the bathroom when there are trash cans in the kitchen and both bathrooms. lol, leaves the recliner chairs out instead of putting the leg rest back in. But I love him. :)
CamMa
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Lmao!! Mine carries on random conversations with people in lines with us at stores or out in crowds like car shows. He can talk to anyone about anything for hours!! And I'm always like "how the frick do you do this?!" Lol

Quoting SterlingHeart:

he is too open about our life to perfect strangers - mind you we are rather vanilla but still he is just very TOO MUCH and you can tell some people are like dude whooo back off a bit -- but he is oblivious and when i try to tell him he needs to take a chill pill he says are you kidding we were having a great conversation --- and i am like NOOOOO he was listening to you ramble your laundry with a smile to not be rude!  LOL 

SterlingHeart
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this

i am great at random conversation -- but he is like just too personal LOL 

Quoting CamMa:

Lmao!! Mine carries on random conversations with people in lines with us at stores or out in crowds like car shows. He can talk to anyone about anything for hours!! And I'm always like "how the frick do you do this?!" Lol

Quoting SterlingHeart:

he is too open about our life to perfect strangers - mind you we are rather vanilla but still he is just very TOO MUCH and you can tell some people are like dude whooo back off a bit -- but he is oblivious and when i try to tell him he needs to take a chill pill he says are you kidding we were having a great conversation --- and i am like NOOOOO he was listening to you ramble your laundry with a smile to not be rude!  LOL 

SterlingHeart

"these ramblings courtesy of a mom over 40"

AmaliaD
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:23 PM

in ohio Indian hanky's are called farmers blow's.    my dh is not gross.    he can be messy and he doesnt throw away wrappers and cans.     it even annoys our son who is seven.    and he sings constantly ....   omg... never anything you would want to hear - he makes up this terrible songs -  he thinks they are funny.  one is "sex wager."   when he just sings those words over and over in an obnoxious tone.... dear god.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:23 PM
He says "heighth" when referring to height.
Luna091306
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:25 PM
1 mom liked this

He pees on the seat. :/ I guess it's great that he never leaves the seat up but at the same time it's extremely disgusting to sit on a wet toilet. Yuck! I told him that I am teaching ds to use the potty so he knows how to aim. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)