Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Conspiracy theories and education level. Just curious.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 117 Replies
Do you believe in the latest conspiracy theories (e.g. marathon bombers or Newtown shootings)? If so, what is your education level?

I'm truly curious.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:03 PM
No. Drop out.
SommelierMom
by Emerald Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:03 PM
8 moms liked this
I've found that conspiracy theorism and lack of education often go hand in hand.
mtdew
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:06 PM
11 moms liked this

No I do not believe the conspiracy theories; however, I do believe that we (the public) are not provided with the whole story.  I am a college graduate. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:07 PM
That I can agree with...

Quoting mtdew:

No I do not believe the conspiracy theories; however, I do believe that we (the public) are not provided with the whole story.  I am a college graduate. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:07 PM
2 moms liked this

Not from my experience and people I know who look into theories. I know a few people with very high IQ's that do their research. They may not fully be conspiracy theorists, but they don't fully write it off like most do. There is nothing wrong with wanting to know and educating yourself on different situations and possibilities of the triuth.

Quoting SommelierMom:

I've found that conspiracy theorism and lack of education often go hand in hand.

SommelierMom
by Emerald Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:08 PM
A high IQ does not equal being educated.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not from my experience and people I know who look into theories. I know a few people with very high IQ's that do their research. They may not fully be conspiracy theorists, but they don't fully write it off like most do. There is nothing wrong with wanting to know and educating yourself on different situations and possibilities of the triuth.

Quoting SommelierMom:

Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:09 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm not a conspiracy theorist but I think it takes a moderate level of intelligence to not be a sheep. That may not equate to education level however, as I've seen at least one theorist on here saying that higher education is a conspiracy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a very open mind. I have a Phd.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:09 PM

I don't believe in the conspiracy theories. I do think there are alot more details than the government gives out. I am a college graduate.

Mrspotatolips
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:09 PM
Not a conspiracy theorist, doctor of something or other
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN