Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What are y'all doing today??

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:08 PM
  • 17 Replies
Now that I'm no longer on bed rest I'm deep cleaning. I have the kitchen done so far. Washing clothes now. Folding some that was already done. Washing walls and cleaning the boys room and there bathroom. Hubby is cooking dinner tonight so I don't have to worry about that.

So what are y'all up to??
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SpnFulOfSugar
by Emerald Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this
We are on spring break. We will probably swim in awhile then go to baseball practices.
momma2b2008
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm doing homework, I have 100 legal definitions due next week :-/. Then we have gymnastics this evening. That's about it. Not really a motivating day today. It's yucky day.

Simple-Beauty
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Today is my DD's 7th birthday, I'm cleaning and plan to do some shopping after DS naps. The I have to bake a cake for tonight, order cupcakes for her party this Saturday, and figure out what to do for her party favors.
mawith2
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Right now I'm watching my boys chase each other around my couch. Ones a t-rex the other a corithysaurus (I have no idea if I spelled that right). :) at nap time I'm gonna be cleaning.
UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Editing photos and Shooting some more
Homework
Class
Luna091306
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:29 PM

I'm being lazy. :p I've been running non-stop the past two weeks since we just moved. I have nowhere to go today (for a change!) so I'm sitting around watching tv.

April620
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Going to the park with dh and dd to get some pictures taken of her
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jasonadamvowell
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Finishing the laundry, then getting my hospital bag ready, I have my c section Friday and its 4 hours from here so we are leaving tonight after my husband gets off work.... I also have some last minute cleaning to do....
SweetMama823
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Stuck at home, the internet guy is here to fix my internet hope he gets it going and is outta here by noon I have stuff to do. Anyways other than that my days going very slow..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justpeachy71904
by peachy on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Work work work
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN