Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Get off your a** and cook

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 308 Replies
4 moms liked this

Cook for your kids.  Cook them real food.  Especially if you are a SAHM, you have absolutely no excuse for feeding your child from a can or giving your baby jarred trash.  Teach them what real food is and maybe they will have a snowball's chance in hell of growing up with some sophisticated tastes.  

I worked 50 hours a week when my kids were babies and still managed to make homemade baby food.  There's no such thing as not having time, only not caring enough to put fresh, healthy food in their stomachs.  And a giant SMH at the so-called mothers who stand on their breastfeeding soapboxes then dump processed garbage down their kids throats the second they get the chance.  

Some awesome and dedicated moms here with delicious sounding dinners planned for tonight!

Also some entertainingly lazy women!  

Interesting mix. 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
emmypaige
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:39 PM
Oooo it's only a little after 2:30, but I promise I'll cook dinner in a couple hours.
2and2onway
by Kimmie on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Dinner is in the crockpot, meatloaf yummy!!!

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:41 PM
19 moms liked this

O.o I agree with the point you are trying to make but really dislike your method of delivery.

MrsBridges19
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Want a cookie?  Stay out of my business.

armyvet06
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:41 PM
5 moms liked this
I will feed my kid whatever I please.
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:41 PM
11 moms liked this
for someone who works so much you really have a lot of time to judge others and what they're doing inside their home
jcrenshawswifey
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:41 PM
2 moms liked this

I shove can and jarred trash down my kids' throats when I don't feel like making anything. They even eat fast food maybe twice a week. I don't care and they love it.

WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this

clappingIs your soap box high or did you keep it close to the ground?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Sheesh it's not even noon yet!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Cook for your kids.  Cook them real food.  Especially if you are a SAHM, you have absolutely no excuse for feeding your child from a can or giving your baby jarred trash.  Teach them what real food is and maybe they will have a snowball's chance in hell of growing up with some sophisticated tastes.  

I worked 50 hours a week when my kids were babies and still managed to make homemade baby food.  There's no such thing as not having time, only not caring enough to put fresh, healthy food in their stomachs.  And a giant SMH at the so-called mothers who stand on their breastfeeding soapboxes then dump processed garbage down their kids throats the second they get the chance.  

nazgor
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:41 PM
2 moms liked this
oh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN