Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Chicken Eaters....... *POLL*

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: ??

Options:

Dark (legs and thighs)

White (breast and wings)

fjslafolfjolsjfolf..............................penis

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 149

View Results

What is your preference? 

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Replies (61-69):
BeAmour
by Tonya on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Penis

I say penis
BeAmour
by Tonya on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:40 PM
Oooooohhh you racists!!! :P

Quoting Rebecca204:

I like white penis.... my husbands only, is that a choice on the poll???? lol

rosaleeandtwo
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:43 PM
The farmers market. Its expensive so we eat a lot less chicken! Really a lot less meat in general. Its about 7 dollars for a package of chicken breast tenders, and $8 a pound for hormone free organic beef.

But it really tastes a lot better!

Quoting BeAmour:

Where the eff do you buy chicken like that?

Everyone keeps saying all this awesome no nitrate, green pasture fed, not in a barn, type of meat....

I want some dammit! Lol It boils my boobies every time I go to the store and have to buy shit with nitrate, hormones, etc when I know others are getting this other stuff elsewhere. I just don't know where.

Quoting rosaleeandtwo:

Organic, cage free, hormone free.

As long as its the above ill eat either white or dark. If not I don't eat any.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ImNotKarl
by Also Not Paul on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:45 PM

I like dark meat better, but I LOVE honey barbecue wings. We get breasts most often because my husband likes white meat better. He's a breast man. lol.

alimorgan
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 4:54 PM

sure :)

5 boneless chicken breasts, 2 can's cream of chicken soup, one packet of gravy mix, make the gravy as per instructions usally one cup of water and stir till thickened. 1 cup Celery chopped,1/2 cup onions chopped. galic salt, salt, pepper to taste and 1/4 tsp poultry seasoning. mix all the ingridiants in a bowl or directly in your crock pot. add chicken breast, cook on low about 5 hours, if you are home cook on high about 3 hours the chicken should start falling apart. After about 6 hours add one can corn and one can carrots drained, cook another 30 minutes.  I bake my bisquits either from scratch or if I don't have time i use the ones in a can, How you serve this is up to you, either place over bisquits or you can make mashed potatoes and put over them and eat bisquites seperate

When i make this, when the chicken starts coming apart I take it out piece by piece and cut it then put it back in

Quoting 000:

That sounds good!  Will you share your recipe?

Quoting alimorgan:

I am making chicken and bisquits at our house tonight. I have had the chiken in the crock pot on low all day its just falling to pieces now !

Quoting armywifey26:

Though I prefer dark meat I use boneless skinless chicken breasts for several of my meals. In fact dinner tonight will include them :)

Quoting alimorgan:

boneless skinless is actually my prefrence and white meat only, we love to eat chicken in our house and i have found and created some kick butt recipes that are just amazing!

dipsetgrl06
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 4:54 PM
I only eat breasts
June3May4June3
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 4:56 PM

white

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 4:56 PM

White.

armywifey26
by Krissy on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:55 PM

BUMP

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)