Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do You Ever Think About Your First Love?

Posted by   + Show Post

How old were you both when you got together? Were you planning on getting married? Why did you break up? Do you ever wish you could see him and see how he is doing? Do you ever wonder if he still remembers you? How long did it take for you to get over him?

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 5:44 PM
Replies (111-115):
DixieL
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 6:36 PM

Quoting Sister.Menses:

I was 14 he was 15. We broke up about 3 years later. We were just so young. I still see him on facebook. I still think about all the fun shit we did together.

Young love is really great love.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on Apr. 26, 2013 at 6:38 PM

Sometimes, yes. I have been married for 13 years.

mich.el.le
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 6:40 PM

Yes. We were 15 and 16. I wonder every day what he's doing, what he's going to eat, how late he'll have to work, what he'll want to do after work, etc.

Sister.Menses
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 6:44 PM
It truly is!

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting Sister.Menses:

I was 14 he was 15. We broke up about 3 years later. We were just so young. I still see him on facebook. I still think about all the fun shit we did together.

Young love is really great love.

KennyPooPoo22
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:02 PM

We became friends in 5th grade and were inseparable. We were "that" couple. Forever destined to be together.

But alas, the stars were off a few inches. We split when we were 16. I moved to a new school and made new friends, he however decided to do drugs. It started off with pot, then pills.. Between the drug issue, me moving, and more positive people being in my life, we drifted apart. He ended up bottoming out with a meth over dose at 18. He survived the OD and went into rehab. And went on to graduate from HS later that year.

We see each other all the time. He is clean and sober now for 4 years and is married to a wonderful man, (surprise! He is gay!). I took me a very long time to get over him. I felt responsible for his drug addiction and it took alot of talking to convience me that it was not my fault. I still miss him some days, but then I just call him up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)