Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

neighbor smokes pot ...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 283 Replies

Do any of you think it's okay for a mother to smoke pot while her kids are asleep? My neighbor invited me over to hang out and when I got there her whole house was smoked out...and her kids were upstairs asleep.

Anyway, I felt really uncomfortable the entire time I was there...can she get the kids taken away?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:26 PM

bumppppppppppppppppppppppp

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:27 PM

So what?

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:27 PM
4 moms liked this

I think it's fine.. I haven't smoked in about 10 years. I wish I knew where to get some : (

RaeRaeNe
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Then you should have left. Get over it lady.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:28 PM

If she is breaking the law it can complicate things. I just wouldn't associate with someone who is a smoker. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:28 PM
8 moms liked this

No it's not ok,  but all the pot head mommies will come up in here and say it is!

EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:29 PM
3 moms liked this
I don't have anything against pot. I do however hate smoke of any kind around children. I think that is so wrong! The least she could do is smoke outside. That would be enough for me to not go back over.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
delilahsmom1177
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Why isn't it ok? Really want to know.

Quoting Anonymous:

No it's not ok,  but all the pot head mommies will come up in here and say it is!

I'm tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:30 PM
My fiancé smokes pot when he gets migraines. Even though its legal here, we don't allow smoking of any kind in our house.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:31 PM
1 mom liked this

There are worse things she could be doing. At least they were up stairs asleep and she wasn't doing it in front of them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured