Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
I am 5w5d pregnant and My boyfriends parents don't believe the baby is his! I left him for another guy for a week and then we got back together . The other guy and I didn't have sex so it offends me that his parents would tell him that to tell me!!!
Have you ever been in this situation?if so how did you handle it? Where did you get the test done? And how as it done? Ugh I'm so mad!!and hurt!!
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:50 PM
Replies (11-20):
nazgor
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:00 PM
1 mom liked this
lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:01 PM

https://www.dnatesting.net/?source=msn_dnatesting

this is $78

kaiyahsmommy
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:02 PM

i moved to maryland and got pregnant but took a trip to pa. dd's father swore i cheated on him and so insisted on a dna test. i gave him the test (but was extremely offended), and when she was a month old we called genelex (2nd best company in the country) and shelled out $400 to do it. they sent us the supplies and we mailed out our payment with the stuff they tested. it was 3 mouth swabs each and it took a few weeks. then our results came back and it broke down whose genes were whom's and what the child had. 

PinkHart
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this
That's what happens when you bounce from guy to guy. You don't portray yourself very highly. Why are you so offended over your own actions? You left their son for someone else, then when you get back with him you're pregnant. It's a valid and logical concern. You're only upset bc you put yourself in the position to be questioned and judged.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:06 PM
get one from walmart its $29for the test and you send in $129.its a quick cheek swab....or do it at the hospital most insurance companies pay for it.the intelegene thing we mailed on friday monday they were closed for presadents day and the results were reasy thursday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:07 PM
1 mom liked this
That young man is about to be on the hook for the rest of his damn life - of COURSE they want a test!

YOU are offended?! You left him for a week (a week? Really?!) for another man. Shouldn't HE be offended that you come trouncing back ready for him to be baby's daddy?!

It's a cheek swab - it's easy - it's inexpensive.

Oh - and don't be a whore.
livelaughlov26
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:08 PM
2 moms liked this
I don't get why people are being so mean to you..
Rain2Rinse
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Ummm...

You left your bf for a week, dated another man during that week, and then returned to your bf. I would question paternity, too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Love060708kids
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:09 PM

Quoting .Milfshake.:

and you come HERE to post this???

good luck cookie you're going to need it.

livelaughlov26
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:09 PM
1 mom liked this
How is she a whore? It is disgusting that we as women call each other that. She didn't sleep with the other guy.

Quoting Anonymous:

That young man is about to be on the hook for the rest of his damn life - of COURSE they want a test!

YOU are offended?! You left him for a week (a week? Really?!) for another man. Shouldn't HE be offended that you come trouncing back ready for him to be baby's daddy?!

It's a cheek swab - it's easy - it's inexpensive.

Oh - and don't be a whore.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)